Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long to wait between these cycles?

Zerldoi

So I have 2 cycles laid out to run. These will be cycle #2 and 3. my first cycle was 5 years ago lol
currently sitting at a modest 170 pounds and 5’10’’ . but I’m naturally lean and I’m 25 years old.
These are the 2 cycles I want to run:
300mgs Equipoise + 350mgs sustanon 12 weeks.
5 week pct
then the next cycle after will be 500mgs primo + 200mgs test cyp for 14 weeks.
How long do I need to take between these cycles?

So I have 2 cycles laid out to run. These will be cycle #2 and 3. my first cycle was 5 years ago lol
currently sitting at a modest 170 pounds and 5’10’’ . but I’m naturally lean and I’m 25 years old.
5 week pct
Time on plus PCT equals time off. So a 12 week cycle with PCT starting 2 weeks after would be 16+ weeks off. If you only plan to be off for 5 weeks you may as well run 180-200mg/wk of test as a bridge. Why put your body through the PCT just to shut it down again.
Do I think at 25 years old this is a good idea? No.
You are quite a bit undersized and there is something wrong with diet and/or training that needs to be fixed before using more gear.

5 week pct
between them? you should take time on = time off
so there you go

make sure you use a good pct too

Top Bottom