Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How I made $3.11 and two cases of pop (or soda for the stupid Yanks)

Nathan

I walked into the local drug store last night with a friend, wearing a tank top cause it was fucking hot and I need a tan. I grab two cases of pop and walk to the purchasing counter and wait in line. I eventually get to the cashier, who rings it up to come to $6.89. So, I hand her a ten dollar bill. She then rings that up and the cash register says she owes me $13.11. Obviously, she entered $20 into the thing. She hesitates and is like, "Oops, I guess I did that wrong." Jokingly, I say, "That's fine by me, I'll take the $13.11." She looks at me, then says, "okay" and hesitantly hands me the $13.11. My first reaction was to laugh, whereas my friend wasn't sure what to say. I then heard a voice in my head that told me to get the hell out of there. So I did, with my $13.11 and my two cases of pop. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. My buddy thought I intimidated her into giving me the money but I couldn't tell. I was being friendly and everything and I was obviously joking when I asked for the money. She probably just wanted my enormous cock, which is enormously enormous thanks for asking.

This reminds me of the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville... I needed a new heel for my shoe. So, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days... So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time... Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumble bees on 'em! 'Gimme five bees for a quarter', you'd say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah... the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt... which was the style at the time... They didn't have white onions because of the war... The only thing you could get was those big, yellow ones...

The Nature Boy said:
This reminds me of the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville... I needed a new heel for my shoe. So, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days... So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time... Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumble bees on 'em! 'Gimme five bees for a quarter', you'd say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah... the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt... which was the style at the time... They didn't have white onions because of the war... The only thing you could get was those big, yellow ones...

Sheer brilliance.

The Nature Boy said:

Dad????

The Nature Boy said:

Awesome.............I can't wait for the ending.

Top Bottom