Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good is cutting with testosterone and equipoise together?

Nuiweriu

I was wondering how good of a cutting cycle it would be to do 250 milligrams of testosterone and 600 milligrams of equipoise together.
My plan was doing that for 10 weeks
and finishing the cycle with 50 milligrams a day of Winstrol.
I’m currently five foot 11 and I weigh 222 pounds and about 16% body fat and I’m 28 years old
Do you have any further tips and advice for me?

I was wondering how good of a cutting cycle it would be to do 250 milligrams of testosterone and 600 milligrams of equipoise together.
I’m currently five foot 11 and I weigh 222 pounds and about 16% body fat and I’m 28 years old
50mgs winstrol thats a good closer
but 600mgs eq no go
300mgs to start off
and you need n2guard with winstrol its a must

10 weeks is not long enough to run EQ. Even 12 is not ideal. If you only want to run 10 switch it our for DHB.
You also need to understand that diet is what gets results in a cut. You honestly could run just low test and be fine.

if you reduce your calories and do a lot of fasted cardio you can cut on anything

don't use testosterone for cutting use high dose equipoise and low tests

ugfreak has you covered for a cutting stack
200mgs test and 400mgs eq it's good to start

Top Bottom