Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I use growth?

bitterbevo

Help! I've become a bit of a fat ass and wanted some help burning fat and my buddy said he was gonna hook me up and he did, I have two vials of WINN-C for oral use only, one vial of EQ BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE, and 10 little vials of growth and an unlabeled clear liquid vial that i got with the growth....my question is HOW THE HELL DO I USE THIS STUFF? I don't want to get big, I just want to get back to not being morbidly obese.

I don't know how to mix this stuff, what amount to use and honestly how to inject it or count IUs. I invested a good chunk of change so I'd like to do it and do it right.

never used it myself...but ill tell you right now that some of these guys are gonna rip you a new one.

The amount of growth you have on hand you might as well throw it in the garbage! Its not nearly enough and bro to be honest you need to just sit back and read for about two weeks on here before you even think about doing a cycle. That being said Whats your stats and training history. If your not at least 25 with 5 years of good training behind you then dont even think about touching gear!

10 vials? and you don't know what it is other than its growth? LOL First of all, all the growth in the world isn't going to make you lean and neither are the steroids. You need to check your diet first than implement and live by it! Second, is cardio, I know what a waste of time but it really works if you live by it! Third the AAS you have is not going to burn fat. It is for leaner gains than other AAS.
The 10 vials of growth are a waste if they are 10IU's that is only 100IU's @ 2-4Iu's per day 5 on 2 off, you will run out in 50-25 days which is 6-8 weeks before you will really notice any significant loss of BF. GH is not the quick fat burner.
1. Check your diet.
2. Do 20-30 min. cardio 4 days week minimum. Do some research on HIT.
3. Wait to use your AAS until you are at a minimum or 14% BF or you are just throwing away your money.
4. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, AAS history and BF? Also what does your workout look like?
5. Don't put anything in your body without PCT on hand! Anything less is ludicrist.
Tell your buddy to mind his own business, because he only helped you to your money and nothing else!

Bro if you want to get back to being not morbidly obese I would highly suggest you do that prior to touching any gear! get on a diet and training regiment that will help you attain those goals. AAS and HGH are not miracle transformation tools. Nor are they to be used as a catylist to getting in shape. The purpose of AAS is to take you past your natural ability to achieve gains. Please, Please reconsider what you are doing bro!

Top Bottom