Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How did your NFL predictions do this year?

Latimer

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37380&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Chicago will make it in the playoffs as a wildcard with a 10-6 or 9-7 record. I was right in a way. They made the playoffs but weren't a wildcard and my record was off my 3.

Detroit will finish in the basement of the NFC central. On the money on that one.

Tampa Bay vs. Oakland in the Superbowl would be nice. Would've still had chance if I went with Da Bears instead of the Bucs.

David Terrell will be rookie of the year. I was close. Had the right team anyway.

Brian Urlacher is going to the Pro Bowl again along with Ted Washington. I was right about Urlacher and we all know Mt. Washington deserved to be there instead of Sapp.

A-Train will end up starting over Allen. Money.

Deuce McAllister will be the best rookie running back out of the top 3 back from the draft. Dead wrong.

Bennett will have a good year. That he did.

LT will be a bust. Dead wrong again.

Vick will be starting by mid-season. Correct.

Weinke will be better than most people think at the pro level. He was.

Brees will be a good NFL QB, maybe not this year, but eventually. Pending.

More precictions contained in this thread. http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71451&highlight=NFL+predictions

ESPN should hire me, I'm that damn good.

How'd you do?

Here's 4 more.

Chicago beats Philly.

Chicago wins NFC championship.

Chicago wins Superbowl.

Chicago releases the 2002 superbowl shuffle song complete with video.

Latimer wins Elitefitness Crew Fantasy Football by a landslide.
kuda75 comes in 2nd
NatyMike takes third
thermo comes in 4th
Everyone else quits for one reason or another.

Wait.... that already happened.

Latimer said:
Here's 4 more.

Chicago beats Philly.

Chicago wins NFC championship.

Chicago wins Superbowl.

Chicago releases the 2002 superbowl shuffle song complete with video.

hmm..i believe you'll get that 1st one wrong right off the bat.

The Bears will beat Philly. It should be a good game. Best defense(Bears) vs. the 2nd best defense in the league. Shutdown McNabb and the Bears win. It's as simple as that. Look for A-Train to have an amazing performance.

I got off to a bad start predicting this NFL season--

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=48038
9-9-01

""Vikings -7 at home vs. the Panthers, the spread just changed cause Weinke is now the starter but it won't help vs the vikes on their home field. Who is better, Weinke and Muhammed or Daunte and Moss/Carter. You do the math, they should win by AT LEAST by 7. I would guess around 17. Playing on thier home "TURF", the home crowd will be PUMPED, and Carolina will fold as usual. Biakabatuka has done nothing in the preseason he has fumbled many times and they are considering trading him to Baltimore. Michael Bennett on the other hand has looked impressive.""

and of course, CAROLINA WON THEIR ONLY FUCKING GAME OF THE SEASON WHEN I BET AGAINST THEM.

that first week pretty much set the tone for my NFL season predictions.

I predicted the Dodgers would slaughter the Bulls in an 18 quarter round by 52 score-units, rallying the go getters and outsmacking the goalies until there were no more home runs left to steal.

I'm a big sports person and never wrong.

thermo said:
Over a hundy, under a dime. In the positive bracket.

I probably ended up down around a nickel. If I stayed off the NCAA games I would've been up a nice chunk. Not sure the exact figures because I quit keeping track when I hit a midseason rut. Then I went on a nice college bowl streak and couldn't hit a number on the Pro cards, go figure. Managed to stay in the game the whole season though. I'm laying off the playoffs for the most part untill the Super Bowl. I can't pass up all those crazy props. I think I'm going with heads on the coin toss.

Top Bottom