Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how bad is doing two cycles with only a week inbetween?

hustlermanble

ok not saying im going to do this but hypothetically what would happen to my body if i were to do a 10 week long cycle of sust at 500 mg a week/masteron 200 mg a week, right after taking 6 weeks of a m-sten/4 andro stack? i just finished the stack a week ago and am currently running nolvadex. m-sten ran at 30 mg a day and 4-andro 150 mg(3 caps each a day).

Im wondering what the side effects would be from not taking my 6 week long break before running another cycle. I know that my body wont get back into its normal production of test. but what would be the short term/long term side effects? would my test production be out of wack for the rest of my life? or cancer? or what? ive always heard its bad to run multiple cycles but no one explains it well.

Hypothetically if i did this, i would run stanzol throughout the cycle and nolv and stanzol for pct at the end. I have ran 3 cycles in the past all with decent gains, used proper pct/support.

Im 165 pounds 23 years old 7% bf.

That's not two cycles bro. That's just one long ass cycle, since the hormones won't clear your system before jumping on. You will find that not giving yourself and androgen receptors a break, you will gain pretty much nothing with the extension. The body must achieve homeostasis for a good length of time before gong to high levels of hormone again to make them the most effective in terms of gains.

Notice I didn't even mention the negatives to your health which is a whole other story.

alright thanks rick. so prohormones and steroids both work through the same receptors? im not sure how any of that works. also would a 16 week cycle be that bad? here on the forums ive read about a lot of people doing that.

alright thanks rick. so prohormones and steroids both work through the same receptors? im not sure how any of that works. also would a 16 week cycle be that bad? here on the forums ive read about a lot of people doing that.

You could do a 16 week cycle, but you will be wasting a lot of gear after about 8 weeks. Myostatin gets so high within the body that further gain is inhibited after about 8 weeks on cycle until it baselines again.

alright thanks a lot, i think ill get the gear ready and wait my 3-4 weeks pcnt and 6 weeks recovery. this is a bit off topic but would u recommend running hgh with my cycle? or maybe even after for pct?

alright thanks a lot, i think ill get the gear ready and wait my 3-4 weeks pcnt and 6 weeks recovery. this is a bit off topic but would u recommend running hgh with my cycle? or maybe even after for pct?

Your 23 years old and you have only ran 3 cycles. You aren't ready for hgh.
Look into sarms for your bridge between cycles.

Top Bottom