Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit, 49ers, Jets, Packers, Cards are looking to trade for #2 draft spot

swole

One of my Uconn friends who graduated last year currently works at ESPN. He just called and told me it's nuts in there right now...but besides what you read on ESPN.com he said the 49ers, Jets, Packers and Cards are all fighting for that #2 draft pick spot. That Sal P. guy is one the draft scene feeding them info on the spot.

When he calls back with more info I'll let you guys know...but he said the 49ers and Jets are favorites for that #2 spot. Now is a good time to see what each team's salary cap situation is, and if memory serves correct the 49ers have some breathing room after getting rid of Julian Peterson.

If Bush is a 49er tomorrow I'll pretty much soil myself.

sawastea said:
cards? Young/Leinhart?

That's exactly what I'm thinking ...so I really think it's either the Jets or 49ers for that spot...like he said.

hamstershaver said:
why would the 49ers want the 2nd pick they already have a qb and bush isnt going to be around at #2

Williams signed with the Texans at the #1 spot, check espn.com.

Bush will go 2nd or even 3rd.

The 49ers could use Bush, just like the Jets and Packers.

swole said:
Williams signed with the Texans at the #1 spot, check espn.com.

Bush will go 2nd or even 3rd.

The 49ers could use Bush, just like the Jets and Packers.
oh damn i didnt know that, holy shit what a waste of a pick

hamstershaver said:
oh damn i didnt know that, holy shit what a waste of a pick

Exactly, I don't care how badly you need defense...you don't give up a guy who averages 10 yards a touch.

what's funny is most of them want leinart (jets, cards, titans)

but i guarentee the pack and niners are looking at bush... reeves has already called him gale sayers, which is crazy... but could be true..

bush is incredible, 225lbs 24 times, an AMAZING 40 time, the guy has all the measurables and the game film to prove he's the top player in this draft... if their is a knock on him it would be size but he's by no means a "small" guy...

this draft is nuts... there will be some HUGE busts along the lines of tony mandrich and steve emtman.

Top Bottom