Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans?

boxerjake said:
3-1 is a tough road to hoe ..... i'd be very surprised if they dug there way out of this one , happy but suprised .

Hasn't been done since 1948 (or was it 1942?), Leafs overcame a 3-0 series to win the cup.

I'd be happier than hell if that stat changed ;)

boxerjake said:
Yes i'll have to admit that right now the canes are the better team , that really does'nt bother me to say " but " what pisses me off is the oilers are way better then this .... pronger played his worse game in #4 , shit he could'nt even hold onto the puck little own hit the net with it .

These guys need to get over there mental block and start playing there own brand of hockey again .

3-1 is a tough road to hoe ..... i'd be very surprised if they dug there way out of this one , happy but suprised .
everyone goes through phases
staal led the playoffs in scoring but hasn't done much lately
still hockey is a team sport
refs aside it's been a great series
i hate seeing the same old same old play all the time

Looks like i'll be taking my last trip for the season to rexall place on saturday night ...

Now last nights game reminded me of the series with the sharks ( injuries ) Damn there were alot of canes heading off to the dressing room for some TLC ... We likes playing a team thats hurting :) .....

Torres should have been tested for coke after the game ... fuck was that boy flying and hitting everything and anything he could .

Regardless of which team you cheering for ... we've seen some pretty decent hockey in the past week , imagine how this series would have went if rolly the goalie had never been injured in game 1 ... ?????

Intresting how kelly hrudy mentioned last night that this series was the first time the canes have had to deal with a time zone issue and how it's possibly effecting there game ... the oil have delt with time zone issues for the whole playoffs .

The reffing was another head scratcher again last night .... some of those penelties were pretty frickin weak calls

As a life long Oilers fan, I still don't think they can pull off 3 straight. The Canes were running the entire 3rd period last night. I can't see Edmonton holding off that pressure for 2 more games. I hope they do it. It would be miraculous. Still some great fkn hockey though. Nothing beats post season hockey when it comes to action.

toxicsambo said:
As a life long Oilers fan, I still don't think they can pull off 3 straight. The Canes were running the entire 3rd period last night. I can't see Edmonton holding off that pressure for 2 more games. I hope they do it. It would be miraculous. Still some great fkn hockey though. Nothing beats post season hockey when it comes to action.

Ital-bello (= Italy won this afternoon! (=

Hard-Bitten said:
Ital-bello (= Italy won this afternoon! (=

uh oh. Mixing soccer in a hockey thread. That's sacrelige.lol. Italy is going to give the U.S an atomic wedgie saturday. All 4 U.S soccer fans still won't care.

toxicsambo said:
uh oh. Mixing soccer in a hockey thread. That's sacrelige.lol. Italy is going to give the U.S an atomic wedgie saturday. All 4 U.S soccer fans still won't care.

Hahaaa (=
Did you see the England match? holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit! Trinidad & Tobago defence is fucking strong!

The old remote control is getting a real workout this time of year ... every channel seem to have a different sporting event worth watching ..

The soccer is cool ..... I use to love watching those crazy ass fans in the UK riot in the bleachers after a game ,remember when they were throwing darts in the stands !!! crazy shit !! talk about diehards . Attack dogs chained up at all four corners of the field , gaurds with rifles ... shit is like " Welcome the the Thunderdome " LOL Now thats a sporting event :)

Top Bottom