Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans?

boxerjake said:
I was there .... 8 rows up behind the oilers bench as i will be for tonights game

I thought the oil looked flat and unorganized , lucky to take the win

WTF is wrong with these guys ?? If they played the same game that they played against the ducks and sharks we would be looking at a 3-0 lead in this series .

The oil is playing the canes game not there own ... hit these tiny fuckers !!! I've olny seen one or two decent checks in the 3 games , whats going on ???

I think these guys got a penelty box phobia after game 2 and now play to tight and controlled ...

Too all you canes fans ... this is not oiler hockey , i've been to every game this year and i can't believe whats going on in this series .. it's like the oil are sitting back watching ... why ??? The canes are not that good and if it were not for cam ward they would be screwed ... shit we're playing with our backup goaltender who has not seen ice time since " MARCH " .... Rolly got us this far , it's too bad he got hurt .

Our boys had better come out blazing with both barrels tonight or this series is finished in 5 .....

i fucking envy you.

Hard-Bitten said:
im at work :(
how are you!
day off
slept in(stayed up watching the game and recorded world cup games)
going for interview later
hopefully you have a good day at work :supercool:
looks like more rain for us up here

Well cane fans .... It's looking like the cup is coming down south and you guys deserve the wins .

Oilers have been sucking on the PP and even worse on the PK .... i really thought they were mature enough to hold it together but i was wrong , the mistakes i watched last night were minor hockey stuff .

I never use the refing as an excuse and i won't start now " but " WTF is going on out there ??? The canes got the shaft in the first period with some real shit calls against them ... the second period they pretty much let them play .. the begining of the third was anything goes for awhile .. then with 4 minutes left smith gets a hooking call that was so lame it's not even funny .

My point is ... how are these guys suppose to know what the rules are when the ref keeps changing how he's calling the game ... in the third the canes could have had a half dozen hitting from behind or boarding calls that were ignored and then smith gets that bullshit hooking call to pretty much fuck any oilers comeback attempt late in the game ..

Something has to change ... you need to call it all or call nothing .

boxerjake said:
Well cane fans .... It's looking like the cup is coming down south and you guys deserve the wins .

Oilers have been sucking on the PP and even worse on the PK .... i really thought they were mature enough to hold it together but i was wrong , the mistakes i watched last night were minor hockey stuff .

I never use the refing as an excuse and i won't start now " but " WTF is going on out there ??? The canes got the shaft in the first period with some real shit calls against them ... the second period they pretty much let them play .. the begining of the third was anything goes for awhile .. then with 4 minutes left smith gets a hooking call that was so lame it's not even funny .

My point is ... how are these guys suppose to know what the rules are when the ref keeps changing how he's calling the game ... in the third the canes could have had a half dozen hitting from behind or boarding calls that were ignored and then smith gets that bullshit hooking call to pretty much fuck any oilers comeback attempt late in the game ..

Something has to change ... you need to call it all or call nothing .

alright blaming the refs is one thing but you think that's was the MAIN reason why the lost?

Yes i'll have to admit that right now the canes are the better team , that really does'nt bother me to say " but " what pisses me off is the oilers are way better then this .... pronger played his worse game in #4 , shit he could'nt even hold onto the puck little own hit the net with it .

These guys need to get over there mental block and start playing there own brand of hockey again .

3-1 is a tough road to hoe ..... i'd be very surprised if they dug there way out of this one , happy but suprised .

Top Bottom