Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans?

KingWilder said:
ok wtf is wrong with this thread...i THOUGHT it was about hockey, not a fucking date thread

anyways, Canes played great...I'm happy Ward got a shut out

sorry.. it's my fault.
well, Canes do play great at home... we shall see them in their Oilers arena!

FYI :

canadians on carolina:

whitney
recchi
ladd
stillman
williams
stall
ward
wesley

and the greatest of all on that team: BRIND'AMOUR

Hard-Bitten said:
me adoring you now foo!
last night, i got into a little arguments with Jason and Terence about how I am not cheering for "Canada's Team".

Just because Edmonton is the last Canadian team left in the playoffs doesn't mean it's carved in stone that I have to cheer for them. It also means that YOU DON'T EITHER! I've never seen so much Oilers apperal worn in Toronto in my entire life
thanx for the adoration;)
as for the oilers bandwagon they're just fairweather fans

Hard-Bitten said:
FYI :

canadians on carolina:

whitney
recchi
ladd
stillman
williams
stall
ward
wesley

and the greatest of all on that team: BRIND'AMOUR

Ray whitney lived next door to me for years , his dad floyd was a practice goaltender for the oilers . I use to play road hockey with ray and his brother when they were still in high school .
If you watch re-play tapes of the oilers cup run in the 80's and look on the bench you'll see ray , he was a stick boy for the oilers back then .

Ron lowe traded ray for a player out of winnipeg who was the son of a friend of his .. had nothing to do with talent swaping , ray is still pissed about it and thats why he has nothing positive to say about edmonton during interviews .

Another one you missed on your above list is Mike Commador #22 defence , the dude with the big red mullit . His mom was one of my high school teachers . I see mike at the bar and around town alot during the off season .

Another kid from town knocked off in the last round was joffery lupul from the ducks ...

We are a small city of 14000 people that churns out some incredible hockey talent ... Richard mathmichuck off the fammed dallas stars is another young kid from here . All of these above mentioned player still have there parents living in this small community .

This makes it tough for cheering when edmonton is a short ten minutes away ... we are a suburb of the big city .

PS : We got a good old ass kicking last night , time for a gut check or the oilers will be golfing this time next week

boxerjake said:
Ray whitney lived next door to me for years , his dad floyd was a practice goaltender for the oilers . I use to play road hockey with ray and his brother when they were still in high school .
If you watch re-play tapes of the oilers cup run in the 80's and look on the bench you'll see ray , he was a stick boy for the oilers back then .

Ron lowe traded ray for a player out of winnipeg who was the son of a friend of his .. had nothing to do with talent swaping , ray is still pissed about it and thats why he has nothing positive to say about edmonton during interviews .

Another one you missed on your above list is Mike Commador #22 defence , the dude with the big red mullit . His mom was one of my high school teachers . I see mike at the bar and around town alot during the off season .

Another kid from town knocked off in the last round was joffery lupul from the ducks ...

We are a small city of 14000 people that churns out some incredible hockey talent ... Richard mathmichuck off the fammed dallas stars is another young kid from here . All of these above mentioned player still have there parents living in this small community .

This makes it tough for cheering when edmonton is a short ten minutes away ... we are a suburb of the big city .

PS : We got a good old ass kicking last night , time for a gut check or the oilers will be golfing this time next week

after all that..

HOLY SHIT!

I was there .... 8 rows up behind the oilers bench as i will be for tonights game

I thought the oil looked flat and unorganized , lucky to take the win

WTF is wrong with these guys ?? If they played the same game that they played against the ducks and sharks we would be looking at a 3-0 lead in this series .

The oil is playing the canes game not there own ... hit these tiny fuckers !!! I've olny seen one or two decent checks in the 3 games , whats going on ???

I think these guys got a penelty box phobia after game 2 and now play to tight and controlled ...

Too all you canes fans ... this is not oiler hockey , i've been to every game this year and i can't believe whats going on in this series .. it's like the oil are sitting back watching ... why ??? The canes are not that good and if it were not for cam ward they would be screwed ... shit we're playing with our backup goaltender who has not seen ice time since " MARCH " .... Rolly got us this far , it's too bad he got hurt .

Our boys had better come out blazing with both barrels tonight or this series is finished in 5 .....

Top Bottom