Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans?

I can't remember her name off the top of my head .. i'll have to look into it again .

Word on the street is she's knocked up , as well .........

Wonder how much hush money she'll be getting to keep her yap closed , her lawyers already took after the oilers website forum threatening a lawsuit against them team if the slanderous stuff was not removed from there forum .

If you get a chance go the the oilers web page and into the forum section ... tons or pronger threads in there and lots of stickys warning against posting anything to do with prongers personal life ...... there is like hundreds of locked threads on there right now .

Live closer to Ottawa and Montreal, but the Islanders are my team. Thank God they finally moved that idiot Milbury!!!

I am dying for hockey to get started.....nothing but baseball to watch is KILLING me. Football will help, but it's hockey that makes my world go 'round.

Bold prediction, "The Islanders make the playoffs this year!!!" Please....Can't wait to hit the ice in a few weeks and get too many pucks rung off my head!!!!

goaler said:
Bold prediction, "The Islanders make the playoffs this year!!!" Please....Can't wait to hit the ice in a few weeks and get too many pucks rung off my head!!!!

Dude, the Islanders may finally have a good coach, BUT they fired the good GM they had and have an insane owner and an incompetent behind-the-scenes stringpuller in Milbury. Not much talent on the roster either. They may finish lower than Pitt this year!

canadianhitman said:
Dude, the Islanders may finally have a good coach, BUT they fired the good GM they had and have an insane owner and an incompetent behind-the-scenes stringpuller in Milbury. Not much talent on the roster either. They may finish lower than Pitt this year!
With Crosby and Malkin now in Pitts lineup, you have that right. Neal Smith didn't know what he was doing, he only won a Stanley Cup not too long a go. But wait, let's hire a guy who's under contract to play goalie, and just pay him his goalie salary..nothing against Garth Snow, watched him play in the Minors and the NHL, but how much fricking experience does he have..ahhhhhhhh!!!! The owner should buy a ping pong team or sell it to an American or Canadian who actually has put a pair of skates on !!!!!!!!!! GO ISLES GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom