Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans?

boxerjake said:
The old remote control is getting a real workout this time of year ... every channel seem to have a different sporting event worth watching ..

The soccer is cool ..... I use to love watching those crazy ass fans in the UK riot in the bleachers after a game ,remember when they were throwing darts in the stands !!! crazy shit !! talk about diehards . Attack dogs chained up at all four corners of the field , gaurds with rifles ... shit is like " Welcome the the Thunderdome " LOL Now thats a sporting event :)

It's crazy shit. It's labeled as the "poor man's game" in Europe. So if your pissed off, broke, and need to kick someones ass, you go to a match. I think the elites play polo and smell thier own farts. I'd rather opt for soccer.

toxicsambo said:
It's crazy shit. It's labeled as the "poor man's game" in Europe. So if your pissed off, broke, and need to kick someones ass, you go to a match. I think the elites play polo and smell thier own farts. I'd rather opt for soccer.

I'd love to go to a game over there just to take in the atmosphere ....

Fact is i'd really like to go to scotland and find a lovly redhead farm girl with an accent sweet enough to lull me to sleep at night :)

boxerjake said:
I'd love to go to a game over there just to take in the atmosphere ....

It's too bad the World Cup is only every 4 years...that would be amazing to take in a game. We always rant and rave how loud the Coliseum is, I can only imagine how loud some of those massive stadiums are...

Wooooooo damn straight my Oil cleaned house last night! Now the Canes are going back to NC to lose the cup in their home town!! I didn't get to see the game since I was working a MMA event, so the highlights had to do :)

Why the HELL didn't they play like that earlier?!?!

MikeMartial said:
Why the HELL didn't they play like that earlier?!?!

No shit. The Oilers shouldve never been in this postition. They have the momentum and the better team. Let's just hope luck follows them and they'll be in the history books.

I'm doing a pagan sacrifice to SUMMON THE SPIRIT OF GRANT FUHR!!! I know, he isnt dead yet. But it should still help.

toxicsambo said:
No shit. The Oilers shouldve never been in this postition. They have the momentum and the better team. Let's just hope luck follows them and they'll be in the history books.

I'm doing a pagan sacrifice to SUMMON THE SPIRIT OF GRANT FUHR!!! I know, he isnt dead yet. But it should still help.

Oilers will soon die out..
one they hit the ice of carolina. it's all over!

Hard-Bitten said:

Canadian and rooting for Carolina? omg. Even Americans are looking for Carolina to lose. You better watch your step mama! You might be called into the principals office. :chomp:

Hard-Bitten said:
lol would be great to watch that together tonight
i could whip up some tasty fingerfoods
you get the margaritas
arriba!

Even though the oilers are not playing at home , i'm still going to rexall place tonight to watch the game on the giant big screens ... it's like $5.00 a ticket .

Good luck to both sides ... should be an outstanding game if your a hockey fan regardless of the outcome .

Top Bottom