Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey fans

theoak01

what do you think of the new rules?

I personally think the only good rule is the reduction of goalie equipment,the rest suck,especially those damn lines behind the net the goalie cant leave,as a former goalie thats bullshit in my opinion.

your thoughts

post new rules pls.. im a fan but not a big fan.. i go to games when i can but dont follow teams or anything

Linjatuomari.jpg

goalies must stay in designated lines behind the net
can not change players if you ice the puck
no red line
obstruction is a penalty now-basically you cant slow the pace of the game
goalies pads and gloves can only be so big * good rule imo

however the rest are stupid and I may have missed one or two

the limited goalie movement is no good... i always liked hockey cuz u could line change whenever.. i dislike that rule

I agree,Ill never forget that play that where Ron Hexstall checks another player into the boards while playing the puck,I love that shit.

and def keeping tired players on the ice is no good,they claim they are trying to speed up the game and keep it interesting for fans,but there are so many conflicting rules it makes no sense, I hope someone kills garry bettman,he is a fucking useless fuck and should have kept his ass in the NBA and out of our fucking sport.

p.s the new molson commercials this year kick ass

I dont think so,shoot outs are a crappy way to lose a game,hockey is a damn team sport not a one man game.

now the game can be won or lost by one player in OT, this shit is getting to close to international hockey

been a shit load of hooking penalties in the lightning game so far
the new interference penalty rules have been called in the game too
going to be a lot of scoring this year by the talented teams
lightning got 4 so far and the redwings have scored 5

I agree hammy.

but that obstruction is stupid, my pops i watching the leaf game and one of the players grabbed another guys shoulder and slowed him down a bit and they called it holding,buddy didnt miss a beat

Top Bottom