Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans

beastboy

Anyone catch the highlights from the Wings and Ducks game from Sunday night. Adam Oates scored on his own goal, from the Wings Zone. A delayed penalty was called on Detroit so the Duck's goalie came out of the net for the extra skater. Adam Oates was in the Wings corner and went to pass it to the point. The pass was off and end up going in their net. Pretty crazy play...I wonder how many times that has happened in NHL history.

I don't have the numbers but this has occured many times.

Not very often but it sure is funny when it does happen.

I know it has happend before too...once about 5 years ago it happend when the Wings were playing the Bruins. I've seen Paul Coffey shoot into his own goal when he played for the Wings...the bad part was that the goalie was in the net at the time!

beastboy said:
I know it has happend before too...once about 5 years ago it happend when the Wings were playing the Bruins. I've seen Paul Coffey shoot into his own goal when he played for the Wings...the bad part was that the goalie was in the net at the time!

I was going to give the same example.

The players will rail him for a few days i'm sure hahah

gymrat said:

I was going to give the same example.

The players will rail him for a few days i'm sure hahah

Adam Oates is argueably the best passer in the NHL...that is the ironic part.

Top Bottom