Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Estrogen on 200 mg Test—Need Help with Upcoming Cycle Adjustments

Enhancedguy

Hey everyone,

I’ve been on 200 mg of Test Prop per week, split into EOD shots. Despite the relatively low dose, my estrogen levels are consistently high, but I feel fine—no typical estrogenic side effects like water retention, mood swings, or gyno.

Here are my recent abnormal blood test results:

Total Testosterone: 1067.45 ng/dL
Estradiol: 96.56 pg/mL
SHBG: 6 nmol/L
Hemoglobin: 17.9 g/dL
Hematocrit: 0.52 L/L
Triglycerides: 163.85 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol: 0.84 mmol/L

I’m switching to Test Cypionate at 200 mg/week, still with EOD shots. I’m also adding 200 mg/week of Masteron (EOD shots), 40 mg of Anavar, and 250-500 IU of HCG for fertility.

Questions:

1. Estrogen Management: With my estrogen already high, should I preemptively use an AI, or just monitor and adjust as needed? Any specific dosage recommendations for AIs given my history?
  2. Blood Levels: With the addition of Masteron, Anavar, and HCG, what steps should I take to bring my abnormal levels (like hemoglobin, hematocrit, and lipids) back into a better range? Any specific tips for balancing these while on this new cycle?
  3. General Advice: I’d appreciate any input on how to structure this cycle and manage potential side effects, especially from those who have had similar experiences.
Thanks in advance for your help! Looking forward to your advice and insights.

Also to note.

I am going to switch up to everyday shots for the cyp and mast

0.11ml of cyp and 0.28 mast to help with the e2 fluctuations and low shbg potentially.

Also 100 iu of hcg 3x a week

Hey everyone,

I’ve been on 200 mg of Test Prop per week, split into EOD shots. Despite the relatively low dose, my estrogen levels are consistently high, but I feel fine—no typical estrogenic side effects like water retention, mood swings, or gyno.

Here are my recent abnormal blood test results:

Total Testosterone: 1067.45 ng/dL
Estradiol: 96.56 pg/mL
SHBG: 6 nmol/L
Hemoglobin: 17.9 g/dL
Hematocrit: 0.52 L/L
Triglycerides: 163.85 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol: 0.84 mmol/L

I’m switching to Test Cypionate at 200 mg/week, still with EOD shots. I’m also adding 200 mg/week of Masteron (EOD shots), 40 mg of Anavar, and 250-500 IU of HCG for fertility.

Questions:

1. Estrogen Management: With my estrogen already high, should I preemptively use an AI, or just monitor and adjust as needed? Any specific dosage recommendations for AIs given my history?
  2. Blood Levels: With the addition of Masteron, Anavar, and HCG, what steps should I take to bring my abnormal levels (like hemoglobin, hematocrit, and lipids) back into a better range? Any specific tips for balancing these while on this new cycle?
  3. General Advice: I’d appreciate any input on how to structure this cycle and manage potential side effects, especially from those who have had similar experiences.
Thanks in advance for your help! Looking forward to your advice and insights.
how about to start you intro yourself for us
and can you share full bloods please?

Top Bottom