Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi! My name is Tom Brady

Puc

Banned
Hi!

I barely kept my job at michigan and floated around the pros as a backup quarterback for awhile. All my coaches realized i have no arm strenth and sub-par mobility. I gave my best brain griese impersonation last year, but just like him, i am going to be soon exposed as the talentless cracker that i am. If I had not gotten knocked out the game last year and RESCUED by my hero and gay lover drew bledsoe, we would have never survived THE MIGHT STEELERS and that aids-on-the-cheek closet case faggot kordell.

Hi my name is Puc.

I post inane sports threads on the chat board instead of the sports board because I can't read so good.

I'm also jealous of successful sports figures becuase I have never been able to fully achieve an erection. (At least not without my mom in the room)

Canuck4 said:
:rolleyes:
Ok, you win a superbowl first and then talk shit.

The Pats run was fixed. Apparently the officials in teh Raiders game were on the take as were some of the Rams defenders.

Hi, My nameba isba Plaxico Burressba. I need a sandmich. I's awefully skinny andba ama hungry.

Kordell is O V E R - R A T E D.

Ride the bus again until brakes down or ends up in jail for sexual misconduct.

Pittsburg can win the opener...let us see who wins the season finale.

Thank god Peter Patriot was sent to Buffalo (where he will be great).

MattTheSkywalker said:

The Pats run was fixed. Apparently the officials in teh Raiders game were on the take as were some of the Rams defenders.

Yep, the whole thing was fixxed.:rolleyes:
Get real.

Code said:
Hi my name is Puc.

I post inane sports threads on the chat board instead of the sports board because I can't read so good.

I'm also jealous of successful sports figures becuase I have never been able to fully achieve an erection. (At least not without my mom in the room)

code i'll make you a deal.

keep your techie posts in the "code and hs have gay cybersex here" forum and i will be glad to keep all my inane sports posts in the sports forum....:mad:

Puc said:

code i'll make you a deal.

keep your techie posts in the "code and hs have gay cybersex here" forum and i will be glad to keep all my inane sports posts in the sports forum....:mad:

I would if GS would just make a forum like that.

So until then I'll just pester you until all the little veins in your eyes burst.

Top Bottom