Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Dosing and Gains - NutropinAQ 20 Pen

falcyou

(sorry for repost post, I hadn't refreshed it didn't show as posting)

Hey Fellas! I am on Omnitropin right now and been taking that at 4-6iu a day (I get it shipped in a 5.8mg per vial and 4 vial package). So far no noticible energy or strength gains after 3 months, but some fat loss. My new Insurance Plan is going to require that I switch over to a NutropinAQ Pen, so wanted to see if any of you know how those pen doses work out in converting to similar IU and dosing I was doing on the Omni. I can have the Provider write it as the NutropinAQ 20 Pen, which says 20mg/2ml with dosing increments of
0.2mg and a maximum single dose of 7.0mg (and "prime amount" of 1.4) according to the manufactures website. So would 2ml mean there are 200 iu's in each pen? And more importantly, for non massive gain bodybuilding benefits (mean far more about lean muscle gains and fat loss and the energy benefits), what is optimal per mg dose of GH (I've only ever heard it referred to # "IU's" as being 4-6 for those kinda gains, but no clue what that works out to for mg in a pen like this?! Any help or guidance would be appreciate me' hooligans!! :) (and do you think a 20mg pen like this would last a full month?)

I've read on other sites that 1 IU of somatropin equals 0.33mg, so by that math to get to even let's say 4iu's a day, that would eat up 1.32mg per day and a pen would only last me 15 days (and I'm doubting my Insurance would approve 2 of the 20 pens per month!!)

So kinda lost here.... :/

Nothing for me fellas? (Was hoping at least a few of you had expierence w/ HGH or the Nutropin type Pens) :/

Had the Doctor write it for 1.98mg a day, but that would equal 3 pens a month if my math is right...so will be interesting to see what insurance says, lol. Was hoping some of you fellas had experience with the US labs grade HGH like Nutropin, but looks like not :/ (which I guess most of my boys are on that K-Tropin lower end stuff from China, so prolly the case nowadays)

Top Bottom