Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Natymike...I won...ON YOUR TEAM!!

Badkins21

I won my first play...
---
Straight Wager 09/05/01 14:55 ET
20.00/18.18 (paid 38.18) Result: Wager Won
NCarol 14
Texas 44 09/08/01 (12:15 ET)
Texas -21.5
---

Hook 'em...

(I'm one of those rare Aggies that only pulls against t.u. in one game every year!!)

lol, I can't believe you bet on your arch rivals, the last time I bet on an A&M game it was when the played Penn State in that bowl game. The spread was only -6.5 for penn who had Arrington and C brown at the time. I couldn't believe it, threw down my 3rd largest bet ever on P state-----330$------(wager won):)

glad you are off to a good start, just remember to bet with your head and not over it.

Yeah, I was at the game...We got our asses handed to us in a paper bag that night. AND, I got my first speeding ticket on the way home from San Antonio, so the whole experience just sucked!!

I'm a realist: Texas has a great team this year...Did you see Mock throw to Carter? Just two kids from The Woodlands hookin' up, baby!!!!!

you from the woodlands? bad ass, I'm from Bellaire. We destroyed you in baseball :), actually, I think we only played yall a couple of times.

Top Bottom