Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Guys, need input from the Brothers of today

Berdian

Banned
Ok. I ended up in rehab 6months ago. Gained 20kg, 127kg now. Im muscular as I have been hitting the gym for decades. Ive been out of the game for some time now. Flew straight to Thailand after rehab.
Bought me 10ml 300mg test enathate, 150mg tren enathate, 200 10mgs anavar, 100 25mg proviron.
Im Just two week into cycle, but I think the tren is harsh on My system as My sexdrive doesnt excist. Also Im having a damn hard time eating enough in the heat, shakes yes, but calorie surplus, not there yet.

I was thinking changing from tren to either masteron 200mg ew(not tried) equipose 400mg ew(had amazing effects before) or Primo because of ability to build on low calorie, at 300mg ew..
I have t3, but didnt start using yet.

I also have some Ligandrol in a box here, but a bit sceptical.

My goals are press down 15kg at same time preserve most My mass.
Im 41y, 191cm, 127kg

Could hgh be something for me? At fatburning and toning doses.

All inputs appreciated

welcome to the forum, that is quite a story

my thing is why would you want your appetite to go up when you are trying to cut down? makes no sense

if you aren't hungry then don't eat, you don't need to eat and forcefeed yourself man, you have plenty of energy on your body so tap into it

and yes the tren is harsh on your system. tren is the wrong choice for someone who is struggling with addiction cause of the effects it has on the brain. i would never in good consience recommend tren for you

Ok. I ended up in rehab 6months ago. Gained 20kg, 127kg now. Im muscular as I have been hitting the gym for decades. Ive been out of the game for some time now. Flew straight to Thailand after rehab.
Bought me 10ml 300mg test enathate, 150mg tren enathate, 200 10mgs anavar, 100 25mg proviron.
Im Just two week into cycle, but I think the tren is harsh on My system as My sexdrive doesnt excist. Also Im having a damn hard time eating enough in the heat, shakes yes, but calorie surplus, not there yet.

I was thinking changing from tren to either masteron 200mg ew(not tried) equipose 400mg ew(had amazing effects before) or Primo because of ability to build on low calorie, at 300mg ew..
I have t3, but didnt start using yet.

I also have some Ligandrol in a box here, but a bit sceptical.

My goals are press down 15kg at same time preserve most My mass.
Im 41y, 191cm, 127kg

Could hgh be something for me? At fatburning and toning doses.

All inputs appreciated

welcome to EliteFitness hommie!

Trenbolone can do that to you. If you want to switch dont go with eq. Better go with primobolan.

250mgs testosterone
100mgs masteron
300mgs primobolan
2-3 IUs of HGH 5 on/2 off

That's a good cycle will help you burn fat stay lean and really gain mass with a caloric deficit.

Welcome to EF!

jumping back on is good but trenbolone has sides as you noticed

try primobolan 400mgs
masteron 200mgs
testosterone 200mgs
n2guard
hgh 3 IUS

Hey there. I did rehab so I know how it is.

Primobolan is your friend with HGH that's going to be the ticket.

EF welcomes you

Primobolan 400mgs
winstrol 50mgs
hgh 4 IUs

add a small test base

Top Bottom