Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey, George SwellWallet, regarding the bookie forum?

redguru

Is there any way we could subdivide the karma bookie forum by genre?

i.e.

NCAA Football
NFL
NCAA Basketball
NBA
MLB
NHL
Other Sports
Non-Sporting events?

Getting a lot of clutter in the forum, hard to navigate to bet on events. If not by genre, how about an option to sort by close time? Closest to closing on top?

redguru said:
Is there any way we could subdivide the karma bookie forum by genre?

i.e.

NCAA Football
NFL
NCAA Basketball
NBA
MLB
NHL
Other Sports
Non-Sporting events?

Getting a lot of clutter in the forum, hard to navigate to bet on events. If not by genre, how about an option to sort by close time? Closest to closing on top?

That's a very good idea!

:cow:

hamstershaver said:
lol at slat bumping all of his o/u nfl bets on college fb saturday

I wouldn't have to do it if the other bookie's weren't whoring out threads trying to win the IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

hamstershaver said:
lol at slat bumping all of his o/u nfl bets on college fb saturday

werd. That's why a sort by close time option would be nice. Or subdividing by event type.

I think Swoles idea of sport type icons (baseball, football, basketball, hockey puck, etc...) that could be added to the thread title would help to quickly identify the event type you are looking for.

I agree. It would make it a lot easier to follow your own bets and find others you would be interested in.
Keeping them group together would help with not missing out on a bet too!

It would be cool if the forum had its own section:

Karma bookie

(subsections)
pro sports
1. nfl
2. nba
3. mlb
4. nhl
5. tennis etc

college sports
1. football
2. basketball etc

european sports
1. soccer
2. having no backbone.. J/k

odd bets
1. non sport action

Something like that would rock
* A search function by date would be cool too. That way if future bets were up you could search for them. Like a big boxing match etc.

you guys do realize that new forums, search functions, etc... cost money to implement. Last I checked, aside form a few people that get deep in the hole and buy karma now and then, George doesn't make money off any of these bets. So the best bet (pun intended) is to make the solution simple. That's why I think Swoles idea works best.

Top Bottom