Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with puritysourcelabs shipping

Buil31

I’m looking to try PSL for shipping but not sure if their shipping charges are fair or not.
And before someone says to check the website it makes me fill out all my information and place an order before it will even tell me shipping
Those that have already used Purity Source Labs can you tell me how much their shipping charges are and if you think that it’s worth it or not in terms of fairness

I’m looking to try PSL for shipping but not sure if their shipping charges are fair or not.
And before someone says to check the website it makes me fill out all my information and place an order before it will even tell me shipping
Those that have already used Purity Source Labs can you tell me how much their shipping charges are and if you think that it’s worth it or not in terms of fairness
PSL shipping is 100% fair
its not amazon its steroids bro lol
so if you get domestic its a bit more pricy but WORTH it
but I love the Euro pharma international line myself

i openly vouch for PSL used them for years

@~Vision~ support

I've made four orders with them over the past two years and it's never been expensive for the shipping

PSL is one of the best sources out there in their costs are what make them one of the best

most important thing is they give you the gear in a reasonable time frame and safely

bottom line is that Purity Source labs always has our back and always takes care of their customers

the price for domestic shipping is not expensive at all you won't go wrong with them

Top Bottom