Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Please

trtrtrtrtr

(Sorry it is so long) Hello, I just started a cycle with my buddy who claimed to know all about what we were doing but in reality knew absolutely nothing. He told me to do 1000 MG dose of test and 1000 MG of deca. I did solo research after a week and realised this was obviously VERY wrong. So I am cutting out any advice my so called "friend" told me. I need help getting on a right cycle I have a very effective diet plan aND workout regime that I have done for 2 years. I am new to this and REALLY NEED any advice whatsoever.I am currently 6'2" 180 I would like a bulking cycle
currently doing
500MG test weekly 250monday 250Thursday
400 MG NPP Weekly
I also have Deca I haven't started yet is this okay?

Well ur " friend " is a goofball man that much gear first cycle ur crazy !!

Ima make it simple man

Stop the npp and don't use deca

Keep ur test at 500 and take Adex .5 eod wile on cycle that's it simple and effective

12 weeks

U will enjoy it save the 19's for other cycles when ur more experienced

Btw npp and deca are the same thing just diff esters

Here is ur pct

clomid 50 50 25 25

nolva 40 40 20 20

arimdex .25 every two days

This is a old pct I have used and worked well

Start 12 days after last pin of test

Oops I gave u a 12 day till u start pct assuming ur on test e what kind of test are u on ?

Any advice on PIP it seems like it's hurting a lot. I know it takes time to get use to it but is there any him I can do to help relieve the soreness?

Massage area after injection! I like to use a lacrosse ball and put it up against the wall to rub it out of the glute !! test e should not have much pip maybe the solvents that are used to keep gear sanitary

Warm water baths ect really just have to get used to it

Top Bottom