Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me reach my goal!

Speed911

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums so let me introduce myself:

I'm 23 going on 24, height 5'09" (175cm), 177lbs (80kg), 8% body fat, been training for about 6 months now, not my first time lifting used to lift for 2 years non-stop (from age of 19-21) had to stop lifting due to a motorcycle accident. Waited an year to recover than just gave myself excuses to not going back for another year or so. Now I'm back and been going at it 6 times a week for the past 6 months. Noticed some good changes but I'm in need of a little boost to reach my desired goal. I'm currently engaged and getting married on february 15th by than I want to be 200lbs. You might think yeah you can do that without the juice but unfortunately I'm a hard gainer and haven't been able to put on 3lbs per month (and I'm not talking lean here). Doing the math even if I do a steady 3lbs per month I'll be 7 lbs short of my goal. My nutrition is controlled by a professional I'll post it up later (its aimed at gaining mass obviously).

I'm not looking to become a professional body builder, I just want to reach my goal (in time for the wedding) and maintain it, I also don't intend to ever juice up again. Just maintain that physique (200lbs).

Now I know juice doesn't work magic, I'm not looking for magic I'm just looking for a really good boost to help me at least get closer to my goal.

I also have read that people tend to do 12/16 week cycles, Is it okay for a person to do a cycle of only 6 weeks? and than do the PCR (post cycle recovery)?

I have the financial means of acquiring everything I need, what I don't have which is the most important is the wisdom to use everything and that's why I'm here.

What should I use/buy? How many times a week? What else should I buy to complement it? Can someone just give me some insight.

I have read that just plain old testosterone is enough for first timers, is that true?

As for my PCR what should I buy?

Thank you in advance!!!

Top Bottom