Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help for a new cycle

Alexandru

Hi there,

I've done a few cycles before: susta only, susta and d bol with proper pct and good lean body mass, never looked into getting big quick. My new job is 2 weeks at home, and 2weeks in a place that I can't bring any needle.... Those two weeks I'll be able to bring some orals in. But an oral only cycle is something I don't consider. I was wondering if a long ester frontloaded every two weeks + some orals will do the job.

Many thanks!

I dont think that is a very good idea at all. There would be way too much swing of levels giving more side effects. If it was a week, it wouldn't be as big of a deal but two weeks between pins is a little long even with long esters.

With that said, your options are limited, so if you decide to go that route I would start at a lower dose and adjust up every few weeks based on side effects

Is there any other options like pathces, gel or not suitable for building muscle. Still think that an oral only is a bad ideea. What will a dbol + proviron and maybe tamox will do (30 + 50 + 20), does the proviron keep my sex drive on. Are these lean gains more keepable than what usualy happens with dbol only cycles?

I much appreciate your answer and since you really know what you're talking about, I'll keep asking, just tell me when I get anoyng:) I have to figgure it out somehow and natural 1 pound a month sucks...

I would go with a carefully planned oral cycle with N2Guard throughout. Some of the pro-hormone cycles can be really effective at 6 weeks.

If your using a low/moderate dose of test look into testosterone creams.
Use the test cream and throw an oral in there. Make sure you use proper cycle support when running orals

Is there any other options like pathces, gel or not suitable for building muscle. Still think that an oral only is a bad ideea. What will a dbol + proviron and maybe tamox will do (30 + 50 + 20), does the proviron keep my sex drive on. Are these lean gains more keepable than what usualy happens with dbol only cycles?

I much appreciate your answer and since you really know what you're talking about, I'll keep asking, just tell me when I get anoyng:) I have to figgure it out somehow and natural 1 pound a month sucks...

You could run Transaderm as a test base for your oral cycle. It is a topical DHEA product that converts into testosterone. That may be your best bet.

Check out the link in my signature "Transform with Transaderm". It has all the information on it. Its also at a special price right now at 99$ per bottle. You can get the discount code and link to where you can use it in that thread

why not run sarms with an oral or two... you will get excellent gains on a cycle like that... what's your main goal from the cycle?

Thanks all,
I'looking to keep about 8 punds in max 6 weeks. I'll go for transderm test and D-bol 30 + proviron 100. I hope proviron keeps me away froam bloating, if not I'll bring some tamox in. Have thought about a tbol cycle but I'm afraid I might get a fake one... My last question is if proviron wil help with the sex drive. Don't want any boost, just to keep it as it is:)

Top Bottom