Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!! dealing insomnia in 42D cycle of T3+Clenbuterol (+Diphenhydramine/Ketotifen)

asstro

Hi there, I have a question. I am about to run the stack T3+Clen. I want to run it 42 days long (6weeks).
I ran a single Clen cycle before (just 2 weeks), and suffered quite strong sides by top dosis 80mcg/day - shakes/headaches, but it was all supportable except insomnia.. I could hardly sleep two hours per night. Paradoxically, after 10 days I was already so tired, that I fell asleep as I took the pills in the morning and I slept till midday. I repeated it so till the end of cycle (3 days more). I have read here somewhere one post which suggested taking Clen as falling asleep, because it was the only way how the guy could get his sleep uninterrupted. Might that have some scientifical explanation? Also wanted to know, if the solution could be taking Diphenhydramine or Ketotifen during the whole 42 day cycle to achieve sleeping well in night. I felt like zombie last time during that cycle, really.
Anybody who knows about possible cons or interactions in between those three drugs in longer run? Thank you, guys.

Top Bottom