Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help & Advise Creating SARM's Cycle For Endurance Athlete-Fat Loss

skywalker77

First off, I want to thank Dylan, WolfPack, Fizz, RickRock, Hurricaine and all the other guys that take the time to help people on here. I've literally read hundreds of posts on all subject matter and it's been a huge wealth of knowledge. Thanks again.

Now I come asking for help and advice.
First a little background: I'm in my later 30's. 5'8", 190lbs. 22.8% BF, 147.55lbs LBM.
My main form of exercise is bicycling. I log about 75-100 miles per week. I have chronically low T levels ( as of today my Free T and E2 are both below baseline, and my Tot T is low but within normal ranges) I have been on TRT in years past but my prostate does not handle TRT well-even 10mg ED of Androgel causes it to balloon up and cause discomfort. Needless to say, in spite of my best efforts at consistent exercise and proper eating it is very difficult for me to lose fat or put on muscle. (curious if anyone has an opinion on why my blood levels are the way they are cuz my endo things I'm just great?)

With Test creams, gels, and injections not possible I am excited to try SARM's as a way to speed up my metabolism, put on some lean muscle, recover from hard efforts, and drop fat.

In June I have a century ride at elevations of 6-8000' with over 3,000' of total climbing . I would like to lose at least 10% body fat, getting me in the 170lb range. But if I could get down to 165lbs I would be elated.

Since I have so many months between now and June I want to try two cycles of SARM's to reach my weight goals. I see my first cycle being a test-cycle consisting of 8 weeks of Osta with 6 weeks of GW mixed in. I like to be cautious about things and take things slow so I can find my most efficient dose.
After a month long PCT of Clomid and some weeks off SARMS's after that I would like to start my second cycle around mid-March to coincide with the final 11 weeks of training that will lead up to my event in early June.

So this is really where I need advice and guidance as this will be my first cycles of anything not prescribed. I envision my first cycle like this:

W-1 Osta 10mg ED
W-2 Osta 15mg ED, GW 5mg ED (am)
W-3 Osta 15mg ED, GW 10mg ED (am/pm)
W-4 Osta 15mg ED, GW 10mg ED (am/pm)
W-5 Osta 20mg ED, GW 15mg ED (am/pm)
W-6 Osta 20mg ED, GW 20mg ED (am/pm)
W-7 Osta 25mg ED, GW 20mg ED (am/pm)
W-8 Osta 25mg ED

PCT- Clomid 25/25/25/25

Following a few weeks off after this I will be getting into March and will be ready to start a longer 12 week cycle with the same SARM's if I get good results from the first cycle.

So, with all this in mind (sorry, I'm not a fan of brevity) I would appreciate any and all advise and comments.
Thanks!

Last edited:
First off, I want to thank Dylan, WolfPack, Fizz, RickRock, Hurricaine and all the other guys that take the time to help people on here. I've literally read hundreds of posts on all subject matter and it's been a huge wealth of knowledge. Thanks again.

Now I come asking for help and advice.
First a little background: I'm in my later 30's. 5'8", 190lbs. 22.8% BF, 147.55lbs LBM.
My main form of exercise is bicycling. I log about 75-100 miles per week. I have chronically low T levels ( as of today my Free T and E2 are both below baseline, and my Tot T is low but within normal ranges) I have been on TRT in years past but my prostate does not handle TRT well-even 10mg ED of Androgel causes it to balloon up and cause discomfort. Needless to say, in spite of my best efforts at consistent exercise and proper eating it is very difficult for me to lose fat or put on muscle. (curious if anyone has an opinion on why my blood levels are the way they are cuz my endo things I'm just great?)

With Test creams, gels, and injections not possible I am excited to try SARM's as a way to speed up my metabolism, put on some lean muscle, recover from hard efforts, and drop fat.

In June I have a century ride at elevations of 6-8000' with over 3,000' of total climbing . I would like to lose at least 10% body fat, getting me in the 170lb range. But if I could get down to 165lbs I would be elated.

Since I have so many months between now and June I want to try two cycles of SARM's to reach my weight goals. I see my first cycle being a test-cycle consisting of 8 weeks of Osta with 6 weeks of GW mixed in. I like to be cautious about things and take things slow so I can find my most efficient dose.
After a month long PCT of Clomid and some weeks off SARMS's after that I would like to start my second cycle around mid-March to coincide with the final 11 weeks of training that will lead up to my event in early June.

So this is really where I need advice and guidance as this will be my first cycles of anything not prescribed. I envision my first cycle like this:

W-1 Osta 10mg ED
W-2 Osta 15mg ED, GW 5mg ED (am)
W-3 Osta 15mg ED, GW 10mg ED (am/pm)
W-4 Osta 15mg ED, GW 10mg ED (am/pm)
W-5 Osta 20mg ED, GW 15mg ED (am/pm)
W-6 Osta 20mg ED, GW 20mg ED (am/pm)
W-7 Osta 25mg ED, GW 20mg ED (am/pm)
W-8 Osta 25mg ED

PCT- Clomid 25/25/25/25

Following a few weeks off after this I will be getting into March and will be ready to start a longer 12 week cycle with the same SARM's if I get good results from the first cycle.

So, with all this in mind (sorry, I'm not a fan of brevity) I would appreciate any and all advise and comments.
Thanks!

hey bro... im happy to help you here with your current situation...

i have read all of your background info and understand where you have concern about "easing" into things... One thing you must understand is that sarms are unlike steroids and hormones... these don't require "easing" into whatsoever... the only one i would go lightly on is s4 due to the possible vision sides if you go too high too quickly but this first cycle is flawed and by running it flawed your not going to get near the desirable results... its simply a waste the way you have it laid out... gw at 6 weeks is a waste... there are no side effects with it... no suppression, no toxicity, no stimulants, nothing... the one thing about mk is that SLIGHT suppression can occur with extended use, HOWEVER that is easily mitigated with hcgenerate use throughout... clomid is fine if you want but extreme overkill for this type of cycle... that's your call if you want to put unnecessary chems in your body but i would only use it when necessary and its completely unnecessary on this light of cycle... clearly, 12 weeks is optimal but if you want to stick to 8, you will still yield good results... you truly are overexaggerating the need for tapering though as its unnecessary... if you want, just start at 20 mg the first week of mk and then bump to 25 but i would not go any lower than that...

1-8 mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-8 "liquidex" Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

mini pct

9-12 hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

you can use clomid if you want but as i said, its unnecessary... the liquidex is there as a safety net... gyno irritation is extremely rare with mk but if for some reason you small into that very small category of people that experience it, you should low dose "liquidex" throughout as a precautionary measure as well...

hey bro... im happy to help you here with your current situation...

i have read all of your background info and understand where you have concern about "easing" into things... One thing you must understand is that sarms are unlike steroids and hormones... these don't require "easing" into whatsoever... the only one i would go lightly on is s4 due to the possible vision sides if you go too high too quickly but this first cycle is flawed and by running it flawed your not going to get near the desirable results... its simply a waste the way you have it laid out... gw at 6 weeks is a waste... there are no side effects with it... no suppression, no toxicity, no stimulants, nothing... the one thing about mk is that SLIGHT suppression can occur with extended use, HOWEVER that is easily mitigated with hcgenerate use throughout... clomid is fine if you want but extreme overkill for this type of cycle... that's your call if you want to put unnecessary chems in your body but i would only use it when necessary and its completely unnecessary on this light of cycle... clearly, 12 weeks is optimal but if you want to stick to 8, you will still yield good results... you truly are overexaggerating the need for tapering though as its unnecessary... if you want, just start at 20 mg the first week of mk and then bump to 25 but i would not go any lower than that...

1-8 mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-8 "liquidex" Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

mini pct

9-12 hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

you can use clomid if you want but as i said, its unnecessary... the liquidex is there as a safety net... gyno irritation is extremely rare with mk but if for some reason you small into that very small category of people that experience it, you should low dose "liquidex" throughout as a precautionary measure as well...

Dylan I appreciate your response. I understand what you say about not needing to increase dosages slowly. In reading through the many topics and responses about SARMs-GW especially- I had seen other people saying they were taking 10mg ED and getting good results, some saying they were doing 15mg ED and getting good results.
Some of these posts were 3-4 years old so maybe the consensus on proper dosing has changed since then?
But I do think that with the amount of stubborn fat I have on my body that going full-on is what will yield the results I want. I think I'd still like to keep my first cycle to 8 weeks-just to try it out.

Regarding HCGenerate, clomid and pct. I understand that I would take something like HCGen during cycle to prevent my nat's from crashing, but with the possible mild suppression from Osta wouldn't clomid accomplish the same thing? Are there other advantages to taking HCGen over clomid? They both are designed to stimulate LH to prevent suppression, correct? Maybe I'm wrong here. Your thoughts?

One last question, after an 8-week cycle followed by a mini PCT is it ok for me to jump right back onto another cycle of Osta and GW? Or should I follow the time on = time off protocol?

Much thanks for your time.

Dylan I appreciate your response. I understand what you say about not needing to increase dosages slowly. In reading through the many topics and responses about SARMs-GW especially- I had seen other people saying they were taking 10mg ED and getting good results, some saying they were doing 15mg ED and getting good results.
Some of these posts were 3-4 years old so maybe the consensus on proper dosing has changed since then?
But I do think that with the amount of stubborn fat I have on my body that going full-on is what will yield the results I want. I think I'd still like to keep my first cycle to 8 weeks-just to try it out.

Regarding HCGenerate, clomid and pct. I understand that I would take something like HCGen during cycle to prevent my nat's from crashing, but with the possible mild suppression from Osta wouldn't clomid accomplish the same thing? Are there other advantages to taking HCGen over clomid? They both are designed to stimulate LH to prevent suppression, correct? Maybe I'm wrong here. Your thoughts?

One last question, after an 8-week cycle followed by a mini PCT is it ok for me to jump right back onto another cycle of Osta and GW? Or should I follow the time on = time off protocol?

Much thanks for your time.

yes, new protocols have been tried and tested and shown to be the most effective... just like anything else, things change over time... you will still see results at 8 weeks bro... very strong results however i am just simply letting you know that 12 weeks is the most optimal and you are absolutely leaving gains on the table cutting it short...

clomid and hcgenerate are entirely different... the entire point of using it on cycle to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle... clomid does not do any of this... clomid is going to help to kickstart your htpa again... your very far off on your thinking... im just trying to make this as easy on you as possible in regards to gains made and kept as well as an enhanced recovery which will allow you to move on quickly as opposed to having to wait to run something again... after your mini pct you want to take about 3 weeks off and then can start again... 4 is the average wait time but 3 will be fine...

yes, new protocols have been tried and tested and shown to be the most effective... just like anything else, things change over time... you will still see results at 8 weeks bro... very strong results however i am just simply letting you know that 12 weeks is the most optimal and you are absolutely leaving gains on the table cutting it short...

clomid and hcgenerate are entirely different... the entire point of using it on cycle to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle... clomid does not do any of this... clomid is going to help to kickstart your htpa again... your very far off on your thinking... im just trying to make this as easy on you as possible in regards to gains made and kept as well as an enhanced recovery which will allow you to move on quickly as opposed to having to wait to run something again... after your mini pct you want to take about 3 weeks off and then can start again... 4 is the average wait time but 3 will be fine...

Really appreciate all your advice. Yeah clomid is something I guess I don't have a great understanding of. I know it's a SERM and suppresses E2 after a cycle, but since my E2 levels are already really low, and I've never had gyno even when I had super high T levels from Androgel (I don't think I aromatize very easily), and the OSTA/MK doesn't suppress THAT much, clomid would probably be overkill.
I think I've got my cycle all planned out but since I will need to run two 12 week cycles with PCT's and time off I need to get started right quick. (I'll be sure to start a log to share my progress)
One last question: Assuming I don't have the $$ to run HCGen during an entire 12 week cycle and PCT, when would you suggest I run HCGen during my cycle? I think a bottle is good for a month? I was thinking closer to the end of the cycle so it would lead me right into PCT, or would I want to run it maybe midway through the cycle? Your thoughts on this?

Thanks again!

Really appreciate all your advice. Yeah clomid is something I guess I don't have a great understanding of. I know it's a SERM and suppresses E2 after a cycle, but since my E2 levels are already really low, and I've never had gyno even when I had super high T levels from Androgel (I don't think I aromatize very easily), and the OSTA/MK doesn't suppress THAT much, clomid would probably be overkill.
I think I've got my cycle all planned out but since I will need to run two 12 week cycles with PCT's and time off I need to get started right quick. (I'll be sure to start a log to share my progress)
One last question: Assuming I don't have the $$ to run HCGen during an entire 12 week cycle and PCT, when would you suggest I run HCGen during my cycle? I think a bottle is good for a month? I was thinking closer to the end of the cycle so it would lead me right into PCT, or would I want to run it maybe midway through the cycle? Your thoughts on this?

Thanks again!

Weeks 5-12 would be best bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom