Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavyweight championship fight tonight

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
The 5'9" James Toney against the 6'2" Haseem Rahman. Toney is much older but too slick and fast for Rahman. Toney will win.

PICK3 said:
MMA for me only now days. Fuck boxing.

Toney is a champion in 4 different weight divisions. I dont watch much boxing either, but this guy is one of the greatest of all time.

Doesn't look like that caliber tonight. Both fighters look subpar only reinforcing the lack of real heavyweight talent.

And why the hell did Vitali retire? He was the last heavweight with any real talent

This is like me and big4life fighting except I'd beat him in 1 round. I'm Toney's height and big4bitch told me to stand on a stack of phonebooks to look him in the eye. He won't face me. Too chickenshit.

It was a draw damnit. Either Rahman has improved or Toney's slowing because of age.

Delinquent said:
Doesn't look like that caliber tonight. Both fighters look subpar only reinforcing the lack of real heavyweight talent.

And why the hell did Vitali retire? He was the last heavweight with any real talent

He had several injuries they said, one of which was his shoulder which he had surgery. I think he hurt that fighting Chirs Byrd.

biteme said:
It was a draw damnit. Either Rahman has improved or Toney's slowing because of age.

I think its like the announcers were saying on HBO, Toney was a pile of goo. Fat as hell, he has gained over 70lbs from when he first started boxing. All that weight made him a bit clumsy and slower than he should be. Did you see how Rahman took those punches Toney was landing, didnt even phase him.

Top Bottom