Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healthiest types of restaurants

Tiqowe

here so I’m back in the dating scene after a 12 year marriage and everybody wants to always go out to eat at a restaurant.
I got used to my wife cooking for all those years.
Long story short I would like to know that the healthiest types of restaurants that you guys recommend I check out and eat at.
Is there a specific restaurant that you recommend or is there a specific type of food at a restaurant that you would recommend

here so I’m back in the dating scene after a 12 year marriage and everybody wants to always go out to eat at a restaurant.
I got used to my wife cooking for all those years.
Long story short I would like to know that the healthiest types of restaurants that you guys recommend I check out and eat at.
Is there a specific restaurant that you recommend or is there a specific type of food at a restaurant that you would recommend
all can be healthy depends on what you order
always get no bun and no sauce

unfortunately almost all restaurant food is going to be junk

you're never gonna be able to make a profit having a restaurant that sells healthy food I mean let's be honest
healthy food is much harder to prep and more time consuming when you are purchasing food in bulk

anyway your best bet is a plain salad and maybe something like some plain chicken I guess but there's a good chance that chicken is very low quality

any restaurant can be really bad for you or really good just depends what you order

Top Bottom