Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hCG (Pregnyl) during cycle preparation

I'm planning on taking Pregnyl (hCG) during my cycle this time around from the beginning with 250 IUs every 3rd day. The Pregnyl comes in 5000 IU per ampoule so I would need to have 20 5 IU insulin needles. Now once I open the vial with the hCG in it, I need to use it right away or store it so I plan on filling these 20 syringes and putting them in my fridge. These 20 doses will last me 60 days (2 months). I heard that Pregnyl is only good for 30 days once opened. Is this true? Or can I use the Pregnyl for 60 days once opened?

Thanks!

I'm planning on taking Pregnyl (hCG) during my cycle this time around from the beginning with 250 IUs every 3rd day. The Pregnyl comes in 5000 IU per ampoule so I would need to have 20 5 IU insulin needles. Now once I open the vial with the hCG in it, I need to use it right away or store it so I plan on filling these 20 syringes and putting them in my fridge. These 20 doses will last me 60 days (2 months). I heard that Pregnyl is only good for 30 days once opened. Is this true? Or can I use the Pregnyl for 60 days once opened?

Thanks!

What is your cycle you are running and how long are you running it for?

I am not comfortable storing it preloads--my only problem in 18 years of this stuff came from preloaded HCG. Now, I get lower dosed ones and use sterile vials--I even use disposable gloves and lots of alcohol wipes. get pinz has the vial for cheap.

Top Bottom