Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hay phadded,hotzei and colts fanze.

needtogetaas

I gess its ok that the colts had a harder time beating the jets then the pats did right.lmao they come way closer to losing to the jets then the pats did.but iam shore youre still going to say the colts are soooooo great and it dont mean anything when it happens to them but it dos when it happens to the pats.

what a shitty game fore the colts.lol and the jets allmost scored with that fucked up play at the end.

hey fucker the colts are 4-0 , what are the pats 2-1 lol

talk about barely beatin somebody , what about the bills 19-17 and the bills are a shitty fuckin team. bottom fuckin line pats blow and the colts are atleast 70 times better.

hotzie said:
hey fucker the colts are 4-0 , what are the pats 2-1 lol

talk about barely beatin somebody , what about the bills 19-17 and the bills are a shitty fuckin team. bottom fuckin line pats blow and the colts are atleast 70 times better.
its funny the pats have such a good record fore kicking the shit out of the colts.wonder why the colts have such a hard time beating the pats.

needtogetas said:
its funny the pats have such a good record fore kicking the shit out of the colts.wonder why the colts have such a hard time beating the pats.
fuck the pats and all the new england faggots , god i hate this fuckin part of the country.

hotzie said:
fuck the pats and all the new england faggots , god i hate this fuckin part of the country.
well there not haveing any truble stoping the shit out of cinccanaty who happens to be a better team then most.

needtogetas said:
well there not haveing any truble stoping the shit out of cinccanaty who happens to be a better team then most.
the sun shines on a dogs ass some days.

Top Bottom