Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

having some test e side effects

frank5

[FONT=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I started getting gynecomastia sensitivity, water retention and high blood pressure, I know there are side effects of test e i'm taking right now, i'm on 2500 mg a week, it is not for body building purposes so much as i started taking because my T levels were low. No libido, no muscle gains anymore and my test levels showed it but my doc said "low - normal is not enough to justify Testosterone replacenement" Some crap about I can live a normal life like this. I was checking online and 250 mg a week is considered low dosage and that is what i started with, so i got 2 10ml vials on Test E and hit that! So why I'm I getting this side effects? do I need an AI too at this low a dosage? I'm 51yrl.[/FONT]

Was 2500mg a week a typo? That is an absurd dosage. Most people use 500mg/week for a steroid cycle and 100-200mg/week for testosterone replacement therapy dosage.

You need an AI whether you are on cycle or on TRT. If you are on cycle - aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. If you are on TRT - aromasin at 5mg EOD is a good dosage.

You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

Top Bottom