Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have a basketball game in an hour and a half...

Oh, I will. I've been stepping up outside lately though....been hitting alot of 3's. We've been trash talking back and forth all day to each other. (we all know each other)

Buck, you gettin soft on me. Shooting from the perimeter. You need to be bangin in the paint....don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

Hannibal said:
Buck, you gettin soft on me. Shooting from the perimeter. You need to be bangin in the paint....don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

If they give me the outside look, I can hit the shot. No need to bang unless it's a really close game and we have to be careful about shot selection. Then I'll step inside the box and go to work.

Big Buck said:

If they give me the outside look, I can hit the shot. No need to bang unless it's a really close game and we have to be careful about shot selection. Then I'll step inside the box and go to work.

True...gotta take what they give you. However, if you stay up top alot...be sure to set some nasty picks.

Aight Big H, I will. Gotta run...time to stretch and warm-up. I'll give ya'll a play by play when I get back....LOL

I scored 25 points in limited playing time (the coach doesn't like me for some reason). I played 9 minutes in the first half until he benched me for no reason. I'm the leading scorer on the team, yet I don't get half the damn minutes as the scrubs that play...explain that one. Didn't hardly touch the ball in the second. Guys from the other teams watchin were telling me to put myself back in the game....LOL It feels pretty damn good when the other team comes up to you after the game and says they're glad you got benched cuz you would have torn'en up more.....:o We lost the game...:alien:

Big Buck said:
I scored 25 points in limited playing time (the coach doesn't like me for some reason). I played 9 minutes in the first half until he benched me for no reason. I'm the leading scorer on the team, yet I don't get half the damn minutes as the scrubs that play...explain that one. Didn't hardly touch the ball in the second. Guys from the other teams watchin were telling me to put myself back in the game....LOL It feels pretty damn good when the other team comes up to you after the game and says they're glad you got benched cuz you would have torn'en up more.....:o We lost the game...:alien:

Damn man, that sucks. I mean how could anyone not like you??!:lmao:

It would have been one thing is you guys won the game. But the fact that you lost is just a kick in the teeth.

Top Bottom