Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HAHA...where are you Redsox fans?? OWNAGE

Damn Yankees. Its ok though, they'll choke before its all over, just like last year, and the year before.

PuddleMonkey said:
Damn Yankees. Its ok though, they'll choke before its all over, just like last year, and the year before.

please tell me your not a Redsox fan? if so , you have no right to even mention the word "choke"....Lol.

i'm not a Yanks or Sox fan, but this is just one game. the Yanks still do not have the pitching to win the AL East. 5 games left vs. each other (including today) and i'd be surprised if the Yanks won more than 2 (including todays!)

Coverguy said:
i'm not a Yanks or Sox fan, but this is just one game. the Yanks still do not have the pitching to win the AL East. 5 games left vs. each other (including today) and i'd be surprised if the Yanks won more than 2 (including todays!)

dude, the point of my post is that the sox got fucking OWNED Today, i could care less about your analization of the yankees as a team.

Top Bottom