Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

H.a.b.s.

du Chaneaux17

I just want to say what an amazing upset the habs gave the bruins, truly amazing. Hats off to Richard Zednik for his performance tonight with two goals to upset the Boston 2-0. Also Kovalev had a good series, with the exception of that mishandle...oh well...the Canadiens still won it. Who all thinks they can repeat this again against Tampa Bay?

Once again (for the 23rd time), the Bruins are the Habs' bitch!

Na na na na....na na na na....hey, hey, hey......GOODBYE! ;)

Next victim: The Tampa Bay Lightning

That was a great series..Glad Mont won first time they ever came back from being down 3-1 and the first time boston lost when up 3-1..

Can't believe how the Habs blew game 3..... was just like game 4 of the Boston series. They totally deserved to win running away tongiht, but Khabibulin is on fire. They're toast now.

canadianhitman said:
Can't believe how the Habs blew game 3..... was just like game 4 of the Boston series. They totally deserved to win running away tongiht, but Khabibulin is on fire. They're toast now.

I couldnt believe it either..To dominate a game so much and blow it like that..Big MO is definitely on the side of tampa..theyre getting all the good bounces..Other than khabibulin and 2 forwards i cant see why this team is so good?? they will be just like the anaheim (fall back down to earth the next season)!!

Top Bottom