Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno problem! Help!

Tangerinesf

I started test-e last year without SERMs,
It was ok, till then I started develop lumps, the man boobs but not much then...
Now I am in my 3rd weeks of new cycle, plan to do 12 weeks cycle stacking deca and winstrol. The lumps are getting big and notice.
I did order Femara and it is coming!

My question is
Do I have to stop my cycle to get rid of the lumps first and start my cycle again? Or I can continue with my cycle and treat the lumps with Femara2.5mg during my cycle?

Please help
Thank you

They will continue to grow, but it is recommended that you go off. Deca can give you progrestone related gyno and estrogen inhibitors wont do shit. Did you controll estrogen..

I started test-e last year without SERMs,
It was ok, till then I started develop lumps, the man boobs but not much then...
Now I am in my 3rd weeks of new cycle, plan to do 12 weeks cycle stacking deca and winstrol. The lumps are getting big and notice.
I did order Femara and it is coming!

My question is
Do I have to stop my cycle to get rid of the lumps first and start my cycle again? Or I can continue with my cycle and treat the lumps with Femara2.5mg during my cycle?

Please help
Thank you

It's a catch-22, just flat-out stopping your cycle might not be the best idea for gyno either way but running deca is an issue. I would drop the deca asap and run an anti-gyno cycle with letrozole. You can see the anti-gyno pyramid here (no need for nolva).

Top Bottom