Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grief for watching football

lol, I can't imagine bitching about something so petty... I love football... There are some games I just don't care to watch because I don't like the teams but most I prefer to sit down and relax on a sunday afternoon and get really into them. Its opposite with me and my beau, he's a big college fan, and I'm a big pro fan... so we work together. I don't watch much tv anyway... mostly even on sunday's i'm running around doing this or that, cleaning...etc and just stopping in to see the score or when my son yells at me to come see a play. I wish I could for once sit and watch an entire game.

redguru said:
LOL, thought you were in Thailand not the PI?
Yep, still here bud though I don't think location would make any difference as compulsive shoe buying is wired into her genetic code. I shop therefore I am.

fistfullofsteel said:
or any other sport from the significant other. who gets grief for it and how do you handle it?
eh? I like to watch football if Im into the team. The only time I might have a slight agggravation from it is when it cuts into bedroom fun. But I certainly dont bitch about it

Smurfy said:
eh? I like to watch football if Im into the team. The only time I might have a slight agggravation from it is when it cuts into bedroom fun. But I certainly dont bitch about it
bedroom fun can take place during halftime right?

Tell her that if she doesn't like it, she can get the fuck out and find herself a nancy-boy that isn't into sports.

That, or, if you're not into ultimatums.....just start bitching every time she's watching something you don't like. Refuse to go see any movie with her that you don't want to watch, or to her cousin's wedding, ect. That should (assuming she's sane) open her eyes to the fact that it's a two way street.

She quietly does something else on Sundays between 1pm and 8pm, and you just smile and go along to:

a) someone's wedding you don't even know
b) sappy chick flick
c) big sale at a dept. store to give your opinions on how things look

If you both can't grin and bear it sometimes, it's just not gonna work....

canadianhitman said:
Tell her that if she doesn't like it, she can get the fuck out and find herself a nancy-boy that isn't into sports.

That, or, if you're not into ultimatums.....just start bitching every time she's watching something you don't like. Refuse to go see any movie with her that you don't want to watch, or to her cousin's wedding, ect. That should (assuming she's sane) open her eyes to the fact that it's a two way street.

She quietly does something else on Sundays between 1pm and 8pm, and you just smile and go along to:

a) someone's wedding you don't even know
b) sappy chick flick
c) big sale at a dept. store to give your opinions on how things look

If you both can't grin and bear it sometimes, it's just not gonna work....

you guys actually think you can win, women are relentless, they won't stop until you are 100% miserable, then they are happy, and you wind up dying of a stroke or heart attack, then they realize, "o shit, what am i going to do now?"

very good suggestions though, they might win some of the battles

fistfullofsteel said:
you guys actually think you can win, women are relentless, they won't stop until you are 100% miserable, then they are happy,

bro they are never happy nor satisfied. Sometimes they can magically take something out of thin air and argue about it.
They are not completely happy, so it pisses them off when the guy is.

Disclaimer: not all women, but the majority.

alien amp pharm said:
bro they are never happy nor satisfied. Sometimes they can magically take something out of thin air and argue about it.
They are not completely happy, so it pisses them off when the guy is.

Disclaimer: not all women, but the majority.

I'm only not happy when I don't have my fix :verygood: and by fix I mean luv'n

Top Bottom