Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grief for watching football

This season I'll just point to her new tit job I paid for. Not sure about next year. She dosen't give me too much shit since it's really the only sport I'll follow on TV except for golf majors.

Y_lifter said:
Also, it's entirely possible to have more than one TV in most US households..
Cable even..

Yes but with a lot of women they will complain about anything the guy enjoys doing that they aren't apart of.

Even if there is a simple solution, such as the multiple tvs you mentioned.

The only time that I watch TV is to watch football. All my other time is spent cooking, cleaning, homework, kids, etc....

alien amp pharm said:
Yes but with a lot of women they will complain about anything the guy enjoys doing that they aren't apart of.

Yes, this is SOP for young newly joined women, but after a few years of this, they realize their folly and go about doing their own thing leaving us alone.

alien amp pharm said:

right now you are winning the battle but you will lose the war. give it a few more years.

JayC9 said:
Don't watch sports but I still end up paying for shoes. She came home with 3 pairs tonight, it's past the fetish stage now and has moved onto full blown obsession. I'm going to change her name to Imelda Marcos.

LOL, thought you were in Thailand not the PI?

I actually dont mind when need2 watches football.Not a problem at all with it.In fact I ask a lot of questions about it, growing up my brothers were more into hockey and baseball than football....The only thing I do is have to remind my hubby that the people on tv can not hear him, LOL..He literally screams at the ball players.

fistfullofsteel said:
right now you are winning the battle but you will lose the war. give it a few more years.

I have a secret weapon

I call it The Backhand

Top Bottom