Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grief for watching football

the chick I am dating now loves watching football so its not an issue at all. She specifically cleared her schedule for Sundays starting in September so she could watch most of the games.

jnevin said:
$500 per week pays for a trip to the spa for the day.

really kickin out $500 for the spa every week? no giving away the credit cards so she can buy another freaking pair of shoes she is only going to wear once?

fistfullofsteel said:
really kickin out $500 for the spa every week? no giving away the credit cards so she can buy another freaking pair of shoes she is only going to wear once?

You could get her a massage and a facial for probably $200, just have them spaced out an hour or two apart. A friend of mine really sends his wife every Sunday for a massage, facial, body salt scrub, manicure, pedicure, and one other thing. He spends the same on the spa as on his Cayenne Turbo S.

Complete the things around the house that you are expected to do before the
game etc comes on. Lawn, trash, etc = No problems.

fistfullofsteel said:
Don't watch sports but I still end up paying for shoes. She came home with 3 pairs tonight, it's past the fetish stage now and has moved onto full blown obsession. I'm going to change her name to Imelda Marcos.

Lestat said:
the chick I am dating now loves watching football so its not an issue at all. She specifically cleared her schedule for Sundays starting in September so she could watch most of the games.

Damn that sounds exactly like me ;)

Grow some balls. If she can't entertain herself or watch another tv then she should be tossed to the curb.

My girl watches football with me and she even sits on the couch doing homework whenever I play video games.

She knows she's history if she starts that unnecsesary whiney crap.

Top Bottom