Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great game between the Eagles and Ravens

Thick dog

Action-packed, wasn't it? The Eagles look prime for a SuperBowl run and the defending champs appear to be in midseason form. Anyway, in the othe rgame, the Bucs first string offense needs a little work before the season starts, and the Dolphins need to improve in the redzone. Of course, preseason games mean NOTHING...

LOL!!! I bet Vince Lombardi was rolling over in his grave last night...

it meant something to me
i took my little sister down took about 1/2 hour to
park paid 10 bucks, sat in our seats for another 1/2 hour
heard the announcement went back to the car sat in the
parking lot traffic for a 1/2 hour, then sat in traffic for the
highway another 1/2 hour , great night

Yes, Dallas never did better than 2-3 in the preseason from 93-95. While it does give you somewhat of a guage on how what the team and palyers need to work on, here is a perspective to look at...Mike Quinn threw a game winning TD pass as time expired to Robert Baker last night for the Dolphins. There is a 95% chance player will be on the regular season roster.

the dirt areas of the infield were not filled in completely, so when the turf was placed over it their was a noticeably large difference...

laurie said the city will have NOTHING to do with the new stadium as far as up keep...

madbomber31 said:
the dirt areas of the infield were not filled in completely, so when the turf was placed over it their was a noticeably large difference...

laurie said the city will have NOTHING to do with the new stadium as far as up keep...

You team sucks.

Not surprisingly, they are a great match for Philly.:fro:

madbomber31 said:

Thats definitely an EMBARASSMENT!!!!

You spend all that money on a new and improved, top of the line turf system but you can't intsall it right because the Phillies are having a good season and noone cares about your football franchise.

Troy Vincent looked ashamed as he spoke to the press.

PATHETIC

Top Bottom