Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gran Turismo 5 "finally" gets a solid release date

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
After being delayed umpteen times (the last of which apparently due to the hack exploit and subsequent firmware patch), Gran Turismo 5 will be released in the UK and North America on November 24. The game will be released in Australia on November 25. The publisher has also unveiled full details of the cars and tracks that will be featured in the game, with a total 1,031 cars and 71 courses to choose from. It will also feature a dynamic weather system, and day/night cycle, and 16 car multiplayer races. Stereoscopic 3D at 1080P/60 fps is also available for those with 3D capable TV's.

To give an idea of the demand for this game, this is what happened after just an internet announcement of the release date, no official TV or magazine ads yet-

amazonmoversshakers.jpg

compare that to Halo, Kinect or CoD where you see an ad every 5 minutes on TV lol.

Taken with the in-game photo mode-
nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

fkad04.jpg

kHzhE.jpg

JN5fA.jpg

hbrM8.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5.jpg

I'm not a big driving sim fan, but damned if I'm not a little intrigued.

Meh I loath driving sims....especially the Gran Turismo series.

You sound like you could be related to Red Samurai...you both seem to share a strong, subjective disliking to Sony products, particularly PS3 lol.

Not that...I dislike all driving sims...doesn't matter who makes them or on what system.

Not a fan either, would still rather play something like Burnout: Paradise. But the sheer amount of content and attention to detail in this new GT game is damn impressive.

Top Bottom