Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got to play full court basketball for the first time in years. I didn't pass out.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
The cardio has definitely paid off, some of those younger guys were more tired than me... I broke up a lot of fast breaks with my speed down the court and flattened the hell out of a few guys that thought they would take it to the hoop uncontested. It was fun to watch them hit the deck like they ran into a brick wall. One dude was at least 8 inches taller than me and he hit me while on a drive to the basket and went down like a sack of potatoes. Other than that, I sucked. I had just worked back and chest and couldn't shoot for shit. Made about 3 out of 10 and missed badly on the 3's (overshot them). One guy elbowed me in the jaw and I instinctively shoved him in the back and told him to watch the elbow. I got a cut on my ear from being scratched and a broken thumb nail.. Felt like being in a small battle. Fun stuff.

P3250127[1].jpg

The opponents thought you were a wuss.

redguru said:
P3250127[1].jpg

The opponents thought you were a wuss.

LOL. The best player on the court was a tall skinny white guy that would dunk everytime he got the chance and showboat. It was pissing me off because I can't dunk, so I got him once on a fast break, I got back and had my feet set and he ran into me and went straight down hard on his back. Take that you showoff!

biteme said:
The cardio has definitely paid off, some of those younger guys were more tired than me... I broke up a lot of fast breaks with my speed down the court and flattened the hell out of a few guys that thought they would take it to the hoop uncontested. It was fun to watch them hit the deck like they ran into a brick wall. One dude was at least 8 inches taller than me and he hit me while on a drive to the basket and went down like a sack of potatoes. Other than that, I sucked. I had just worked back and chest and couldn't shoot for shit. Made about 3 out of 10 and missed badly on the 3's (overshot them). One guy elbowed me in the jaw and I instinctively shoved him in the back and told him to watch the elbow. I got a cut on my ear from being scratched and a broken thumb nail.. Felt like being in a small battle. Fun stuff.

hahaha, great job bro!!!!!

funny you mention that.

i played full court basketball for the first time in like 4 years on friday.

i WAS dead, and these kids were like gazelles (younger but play ball all the time).

it was a scoring show, so i had to sit back and play d and rebound. fuck, i didn't realize how much i really need to do cardio

calveless wonder said:
funny you mention that.

i played full court basketball for the first time in like 4 years on friday.

i WAS dead, and these kids were like gazelles (younger but play ball all the time).

it was a scoring show, so i had to sit back and play d and rebound. fuck, i didn't realize how much i really need to do cardio

When I did get tired, I wasn't worth a shit. I had to take it easy until I got my strength back. I didn't get that winded, my body would just get tired a few times (legs heavy) and felt like I was in quick sand. That running up and down the court is for skinny dudes. I like half court games better. I just needed a sub and I would have been fine. No subs in that kind of game and no timeouts.

biteme said:
When I did get tired, I wasn't worth a shit. I had to take it easy until I got my strength back. I didn't get that winded, my body would just get tired a few times (legs heavy) and felt like I was in quick sand. That running up and down the court is for skinny dudes. I like half court games better. I just needed a sub and I would have been fine. No subs in that kind of game and no timeouts.

yep, same here. half court is much more suitable

when i have the energy, i'm a good defender and rebounder(can't shoot for shit,mechanics are way off) but when i get winded i'm worthless.

its not only a size thing, you have to play consistently to get that type of endurance. it's much more endurance and taxing on your body than straight cardio

Top Bottom