Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Got bored waiting on incline bench last night

Vash

New member
Decided what the hell, I havn't done decline in a while. Loaded up the bar and whoom did I get a nice pump from it. Sad thing was after my 5 sets the guy still wasn't done yet.... Damn days are screwed up, hope I heal in time for normal chest day which is monday.
 
Vash said:
Decided what the hell, I havn't done decline in a while. Loaded up the bar and whoom did I get a nice pump from it. Sad thing was after my 5 sets the guy still wasn't done yet.... Damn days are screwed up, hope I heal in time for normal chest day which is monday.

It shouldnt be a problem, you might not be a 100% healed in 3 days, but you should be okay.
 
Top Bottom