Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good gawd it must suck to be a jets fan right now!!

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
S

shrimp poboy

How do you fuck up that bad when the playoffs are at stake?

it would have been much worse if we won, and still didn't get in but the pats did.

the team's that's been out there the last 5 weeks didn't deserve to be a playoff team.

you can't lose to san fran and oakland and make the playoffs

Congrats Dolphins
You guys played tough all year
It's all deserved
Now I am going to cry myself to sleep

it would have been much worse if we won, and still didn't get in but the pats did.

the team's that's been out there the last 5 weeks didn't deserve to be a playoff team.

you can't lose to san fran and oakland and make the playoffs

Sorry bro

i fucking hate the bucs. fucking assholes were 9-3 and lost 4 in a fucking row to shitty ass teams and opened the way for the eagles. i hate playing division opponents in the playoffs. that's where most of the upsets happen, because the teams are so familiar with each other. westbrook goes bat shit crazy on the ny giants like tiki barber used to go on the redskins. westbrook scored 2 touchdowns already and the game didn't even start yet. freaking Pierce and the rest of our linebackers will be getting burned all day and night long. :mad: of course there is a chance that the vikings beat the eagles and we won't have to play them.

i fucking hate the bucs. fucking assholes were 9-3 and lost 4 in a fucking row to shitty ass teams and opened the way for the eagles. i hate playing division opponents in the playoffs. that's where most of the upsets happen, because the teams are so familiar with each other. westbrook goes bat shit crazy on the ny giants like tiki barber used to go on the redskins. westbrook scored 2 touchdowns already and the game didn't even start yet. freaking Pierce and the rest of our linebackers will be getting burned all day and night long. :mad: of course there is a chance that the vikings beat the eagles and we won't have to play them.

ahh the giants are the defending superbowl champs .. u shouldnt be worrying about anyone .. let the other teams do the worrying

ahh the giants are the defending superbowl champs .. u shouldnt be worrying about anyone .. let the other teams do the worrying

remember how tiki barber used to own the redskins? that's what westbrook does to the giants for some reason. our defense likes to stand there and watch him run by with the ball and score touchdowns. :lmao: losing plaxico and osi is going to hurt us alot in the playoffs. we just lost sam madison too. our safety.

remember how tiki barber used to own the redskins? that's what westbrook does to the giants for some reason. our defense likes to stand there and watch him run by with the ball and score touchdowns. :lmao: losing plaxico and osi is going to hurt us alot in the playoffs. we just lost sam madison too. our safety.

the redskins beat the eagles 2 times this year lol..giants lost to eagles without jacobs right?

Top Bottom