Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

go browns..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
I'm cheering against them because my team needs that wildcard spot but they sure are playing good. It is good to see them finally field a team that is winning.

Those fuckers gave me another fucking coronary today.........jesus christ, what is so appealing to rushing 3 lineman and a soft deep zone when the opposing offense is working it's way down the field to score the game winner?? It's like a cleveland field manual or something.......wtf? Does Hasselback look like he can't pick apart your defense no matter how many guys you drop back? I mean he has 30 seconds to sit and wait for an open man..... :rolleyes:

But fuck, the D came up big at the end..........but it's disgraceful that we scored over 30 points and we're still in a dogfight. That 3-4 was "supposed" to be the fucking answer............I don't think so, we need 4 down lineman. YOu can run a 3-4 when you have 4 "STUD" fucking linebackers that can beat offensive lineman when they need to........so far I only see Wimbley giving any kind of a decent edge rush. I'd like to see em put Fraser on one of the ends........that kid is fighting double teams as a long yardage lineman, and I've seen him fight through some only being about 275. They need to set him up against a tackle.........not guard AND tackle.

Screw the Seahawks! :worried:

WAIT, SHIT... SCREW THE BROWNS! :jump:

i like the browns.

big fan of derek anderson. i like how he went in there and handled his biz (like he did when frye was injured last year). I hate brady quinn, so i like him even more

braylon edwards was a stud, if he didn't get injured his rookie year he would have been awesome a long time ago, instead of just now blowing up.

i hate winslow (even though he's UM alumni), but the kid has fuckin skills and always did. just happens to have the big mouth like alot guys from the U

romeo's a great coach, i was afraid they'd fire him if they sucked this season...which would have been bullshit. not his fault the o-line got destroyed by injuries last year

I agree with switching back to a 4-3 D. We dont have the people to be effective in a 3-4.
As far as Winslow goes he has staightened up quite a bit...I didnt like his big mouth either but I really think he has learned his lesson....I went out and bought a k2 jersey....that guy is tough.

harmonica said:
I agree with switching back to a 4-3 D. We dont have the people to be effective in a 3-4.
As far as Winslow goes he has staightened up quite a bit...I didnt like his big mouth either but I really think he has learned his lesson....I went out and bought a k2 jersey....that guy is tough.

We have so much depth at lineman that I don't see why we do it? I wouldn't mind seeing us switch back and forth during the game.......we have the depth to do it. I think Wimbley and Fraser would make an awesome DE tandem........

Top Bottom