Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glad to see R. Johnson, K. Schilling win a world series/mvp....

mdd

two of baseball finest players, great team players and good sports, great too see them win so they can go out ontop.... you could just tell schilling could taste it

glad williams won it too...

i just think they are 3 top notch guys and are very classy, too bad more professional sport figures dont take after them

Hell yeah! Johnson was a standout for so long in Seattle. Glad to see him win the big one here!!! :biggrin:

studly1 said:
Jerry Colangelo seems like a pretty cool guy. He deserves to win the trophy...

Colangelo has been a whipping boy for getting the stadium the back door way...... people here have bitched about that for yrs now. I think the guy is awesome..... intelligent business man gets major props from me.

Matt Williams is a great guy. He took a huge pay cut when he left SF to go to Arizona just so he could be closer to his kid, who his ex wife had just left with.

I don't know who he's married to now, but his previous wife left him when he was in SF. She moved to Arizona, and he followed. Good for him if he's got some hot ass wife now. He's one of the more down-to-earth guys in the league.

Top Bottom