Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

give a PREVIEW OF ONE NFL GAME... lets see what we get

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

i'll do the eagles at tennessee and the lions at miami.

Miami will be far too much for detroit. miami's defense is better than detroits offense as it is but when you combine that with detroit being confused on O you get a big problem... i think detroit will come out and try to run and lets face it, stewart needs to have a HUGE game for detroit to stay in this one... detroits passing game will be putrid... come sept 22 there will be a TON of jeers for mcmahon and cheers for JOEY... (i'm pegging week 3 homecoming to be when harrington gets his first action of the season unless mcmahon gets hurt).

Miami is gonna simply run the ball down detroits throat. the front four is all detroit has... but even thats not good enough.. i also think chris chambers could have a big day as nobody in detroits secondary can come close to covering him...

fantasy folk: do start ricky williams.. dont start ANY LIONS because once they are down stewart (the only one worth starting) will be rendered useless... also, do start chris chambers.

EAGLES AT TITANS... oh shit, i've been waiting for 6 months... lets go already!!! runyan gets to go back to TN and get some of his infamous personal foul penalties (just watch, he'll get one)
this game will be ugly... but thats how both of these teams win.. ugly... defense will be the key, which one makes the biggest play? i think the titans are gonna need to run the ball straight ahead. thats their game, thats where the eagles are supposed to be weakest. i think the gang green d will be up for the challenge and keep george under 100 and more importantly out of the endzone. on offense the eagles are a puzzle... who knows who will step up aside from mcnabb... look for duce to have a good all around game... he'll need to in order for the eagles to put up points.

this game will be decided by defense or a big special teams play... this is football.. nfc east style, old school.. smash mouth.. hit em, kick em (well, runyan anyway), FOOOOOTBALLLLL!!!!

do NOT start mcnabb, he might not be very accurate and the game could be an ugly run run pass punt type... i'd start duce and george, both of these guys are gonna be the focal points. i would also start whichever defense of the two you have... both will have sacks, turnovers, and who knows, they both have great return guys...

i'll do another

jets at bills..

everyone and their brother is riding the jets right now.. i'm not sure why though... they showed a lot in preseason but thats preseason... the bills arent supposed to be all that good this year... this game will be a battle to the end.

the jets have it all on Offense.. a great back, speed outside, possession wr's... everything on o you could want.

so do the bills (aside from an iffy O LINE)... drew gets to prove his worth.. moulds (hurt?) and price will have big years.. look for drew to find his favorite new target peerless price often. travis henry needs to step up this year and control the game... he wont in this one. watch the bills quick scoring strikes with the deep ball and the jets will have controlled time consuming drives... this wont be decided till the fourth qtr... i'm picking drew in an upset.. welcome to buffalo...

fantasy: start price and drew... also start martin for the jets.. and seeing how vinny was on in the pre you might as well start him unless you have a top tier guy too.
i forgot the scores to my other picks... so...

eagles 20 titans 10
fish 27 lions 13
bills 24 jets 21

Lions* 24 - Dolphins 20

Dolphins fans will be in for a huge surprise when Detroit comes to town tomorrow. This will be the 1st team to see Lions new 'true' WCO as opposed to last years inability to find success at the qb position. They have more speed, and flexibility with their new receivers Schroeder and Az Hakim. Lion's D front 4 will be able to contain Ricky Williams on 1st and 2nd down to set up long 3rd downs. Look for fumbles in Ricky Williams 1st game and Fiedlers 1st look at a good defense. Lions + 8.5 ****

mylife
The Gold Sheet

I used to go on recovering gambling message boards and post shit like i just did. I'd act like I was C/P something off an Insider sportsbetting publication so they'd all get tempted to bet thinking it was a sure win. I'd say all kinds of lies to make it seem like it was a good bet. I eventually got caught.

mylife said:
Lions* 24 - Dolphins 20

Dolphins fans will be in for a huge surprise when Detroit comes to town tomorrow. This will be the 1st team to see Lions new 'true' WCO as opposed to last years inability to find success at the qb position. They have more speed, and flexibility with their new receivers Schroeder and Az Hakim. Lion's D front 4 will be able to contain Ricky Williams on 1st and 2nd down to set up long 3rd downs. Look for fumbles in Ricky Williams 1st game and Fiedlers 1st look at a good defense. Lions + 8.5 ****

mylife
The Gold Sheet

lol.

I'll stick with the eagles. The titans had a shitty year last year, and McNair still hasn't proved himself as a top shelf QB. Kearse is still banged up so look for the eagles to run his way. this is a battle of two teams with lously WR's, but the eagles D is better and will be the deciding factor in this game. Final Score 13-6..... with no offensive TD's scored by either team.

lol

Puck...a.k.a LOSER!!!

Hey pal,

You a history buff? Obviously not, the Steelers suck, and I don't just mean Kordell sucking off everyone of his o-lineman and getting STD's on his face. The bus always gets a flat tire when facing a defense backed by a mastermind (that's Belicheck moron) as opposed to a cheerleader dressed as a coach in Cowher. Let it go man, Bradshaw and the Steel Curtain is gone, Lambert is puking because his team is led by a gay, Bradshaw wants to kill himself because your draft selections are like picking corns out of a dump...it's alll a waste of time. My guess...Pats24 Steelers 13...If I am wrong in my Patriots trust I will let you do what ever you want to me...Oh wait, I meant Kordell...although he better wear a rubber, I like my face STD free.

GO PATS!!! SUPER BOWL CHAMPS ONCEAND AGAIN BABY!!!!

my lions preview is caput... stewart is out... that means no running game.. so if mcmahon doesnt go for 300, they lose big... miami 31 detroit 10

Top Bottom