Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giants vs Patriots game on CBS and NBC

fistfullofsteel

and NFL Network. 3 different channels will show the game at the same time all across America.

Great, everybody can see how freaking horrible Eli Manning can be. He is very close to being a certified bust.

MightyMouse69 said:
it is so exciting..i'm gonna p ee

you shut your titties up. make yourself useful and drive through that $15 billion tunnel.

it's probably going to be complete embarrassment. the ny giants always have the honors of helping some other team set a record.

just to think the giants could have had big ben and merriman on the team instead of eli. :bawling:

fistfullofsteel said:
you shut your titties up. make yourself useful and drive through that $15 billion tunnel.

it's probably going to be complete embarrassment. the ny giants always have the honors of helping some other team set a record.

just to think the giants could have had big ben and merriman on the team instead of eli. :bawling:

ummmmmm....they could of had Brady! ololo.olololol

MightyMouse69 said:
ummmmmm....they could of had Brady! ololo.olololol
Feels good to see the pats go all the way don't it bro. been waiting for out teams to win for so fucking long. I grew up watching my teams loose every fucking year. I am glad a stuck with them like a true fan. They will go back to loosing some day but for now I love it. I am a fan for life any way so I don't care.

Top Bottom