Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP6 and CJC-1295: Accelerate Cancer growth??

dvoted

Hey guys. Just want to clarify, would GHRP6 and CJC-1295 Accelerate cancer growth or perhaps make the cancer grow again from someone with a previous history of cancer.

This is just stated as a dear friend of mine, and i do mean friend,
was given GHRP6 and CJC-1295 during his football career by the football clubs scientist, along with other players. (He played in what we call National Rugby League here in Australia, its equivalent to the NFL of America).

He had cancer when he was 20, then he made a full recovery, then at 22 he relapsed, passed away at the age of 23, 2 months ago. Could these drugs account for it? Its over the news here that it could, whats your opinions?

Hey guys. Just want to clarify, would GHRP6 and CJC-1295 Accelerate cancer growth or perhaps make the cancer grow again from someone with a previous history of cancer.

This is just stated as a dear friend of mine, and i do mean friend,
was given GHRP6 and CJC-1295 during his football career by the football clubs scientist, along with other players. (He played in what we call National Rugby League here in Australia, its equivalent to the NFL of America).

He had cancer when he was 20, then he made a full recovery, then at 22 he relapsed, passed away at the age of 23, 2 months ago. Could these drugs account for it? Its over the news here that it could, whats your opinions?

My personal opinion , no. Everyone I know who had older forms of chemo to treat cancer either leukimia or colon cancer relaped and the cancer came back stronger.... Dont think those peptides had anything to do with it

Some of these peptides respond similar to HGH, which in turn shows that long term (Heavy) usage may activate dormant Pre cancerous cells, as long as the dosage is kept reasonable there should be no problems.

Top Bottom