Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George Steinbrenner is a sniviling fat pussy.

Did you just call a 70-something yo man fat?

Quite tough of you, Tommy Toughnuts.

Weird tho, the gnats were at their worst when Yanks were pitching. Then they kind of just stopped. Scumbag Cleveland third tier city

KillahBee said:
Weird tho, the gnats were at their worst when Yanks were pitching. Then they kind of just stopped.
Wait, are you suggesting that somebody in Cleveland was actually controlling the bugs? Like they were little robot bugs, or released through vents underground? You are a geniouious, KB.

jestro said:
Wait, are you suggesting that somebody in Cleveland was actually controlling the bugs? Like they were little robot bugs, or released through vents underground? You are a geniouious, KB.

Cleveland powers-that-be = God.

Locusts and shit. It's all right there in the Bible, man.

KillahBee said:
Did you just call a 70-something yo man fat?

Quite tough of you, Tommy Toughnuts.

Weird tho, the gnats were at their worst when Yanks were pitching. Then they kind of just stopped. Scumbag Cleveland third tier city
You must be a Yankee fan.
I used to be when Reggie Jackson played for them, but George just kept on hiring more and more assholes. Now Joe Torre is the only respectable person on a team of assholes.

Powerbuilder333 said:
Now Joe Torre is the only respectable person on a team of assholes.

And he's about to be fired. Its a good time to be anti-Yankees, I love watching them fall apart.

Powerbuilder333 said:
You must be a Yankee fan.
I used to be when Reggie Jackson played for them, but George just kept on hiring more and more assholes. Now Joe Torre is the only respectable person on a team of assholes.

Of course I am. Thru thick and thin (thin for most of my life).

How can you possibly not respect Jeter, even if you're a jackass Sox fan. Dude is straight up class. Posada as well. Cano, too - you don't see the Yanks young guys being loud obnoxious classless fucks like Manny Ramirez.

And Giambi - wait, nevermind.

Top Bottom