Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gary payton and karl malone

sinjinsmythe33

the lakers will be brutal. will be curious to see how malone responds to being the third option in halfcourt set. lakers get two hall of famers and my sixers can only resign kenny thomas. salary cap can be brutal.

im tired of the lakers quite honestly.....it would make me more than happy to see them get payton and malone and STILL lose next year..i want the mavs to win....like that ll ever happen tho

the lakers are my team always have been and always will be, this year will be very good for me and the old lakes.

The lakers got lucky this off season getting malone and payton. Without Phil Jackson, AKA the zin master, they wouldn't be shit. They proved that before he got there. As for winning it all next year.....it won't happen. The Spurs added a few goods lately and look to still be stronger than the lakers. I'm neither a Laker or Spur fan, I just speak the truth. Hey what about Garnett finally getting some help? Scottie going back to chicago,WTF was he thinking! lol

Top Bottom